Nubee and learningGeneral

Last Updated:

1. ClulessNPG

ClulessNPG New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Gang,
    I am learning about forums and how much help they can be. My son (the Comp. Sys. Eng.) suggested I get out of the 19th Cent. and into the 21st, so I got rid of the Razor(at least it was not a JitterBug) and just got an Eris, naturally with little or no info(manuals) other than the usual, "You can find it on the web".
    Now I am browsing all the threads learning. I will be asking a few really dumb questions as time goes on, but guess that is the best way to learn.

For you Technos, please be patient with us.

Now let me see, where is that toggle switch that turns this thing on......

Sam:eek:

Advertisement
  2. copestag

copestag Well-Known Member

welcome to the forums and welcome to android phones......... you picked a good one for your first one

just remember theres no such thing as a stupid question (although youll see a few on here that leave you wondering)

youll find that if you browse through here enough you can learn all about your phone very quickly

there are lots of very knowledgeable people on these forums and from what Ive seen they are all eager to help without much grief

3. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

Welcome Sam. Sorry about your dirty water down there:eek:

There's a cool thread out there called Must Have Apps (if you haven't found it already) that might be useful.

If you dont see it, someone here can usually help you find it.