Number Two Rom, Help. WANNA UNROOT!!

Last Updated: 2013-02-08 19:15:21
  1. xCynnieee

xCynnieee New Member

Okiee, so i installed number two (#2) rom on my esteem but my god, PROBLEMS.:mad:

It came with launcher pro which is completely uninstallable, I tried manage apps, and even my apps on Google play. I cant factory reset my phone because it doesn't have Privacy in menu. LG hidden menu on the dial pad is super annoying.

If anyone can seriously help me delete this useless junk, I'll be your friend, I gotta get rid of #2 rom root!
    I wanna just be unroot and original stock phone again.

Anything can be extremely useful.:)

Here's the video i followed and exactly how my phone looks;
    LG Esteem | Number two (#2) ROM for ZVD - YouTube

Advertisement
  2. bnb25

bnb25 Well-Known Member

What version are you running? he uses holo launcher now. Just flash a new rom if you don't like it. Or get a new launcher from the play store. Don't use Rom manager its junk. you are better off just going into recovery your self. the Rom and Rom manager have nothing to do with root access.
  3. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Well-Known Member Contributor

Hello and welcome to the forum. See u chose the lg esteem and having issues with a rom . Well i agree the launcher pro SUCKS . but hey you can change to many launchers as you see holo is one of the latest or you can try the new adw or old and if you like its a miui looks also . Seeing and knowing that you are a new member feel free to ask how to change to a launcher you like and enjoy . Here at the forums we help each other we all was like u at once and learned at sometime . And always remember when you chosen a rom you can make any changes to the rom to make it the way you would like cause you have access to the systems files .
  4. GameTheory

GameTheory Well-Known Member Developer

5. LDrifta

LDrifta No Stranger 2 Danger Guide

which version did you install, launcher pro has been removed like last year i believe haha.. the new update should suit you right :D
  6. V SuperUser V

V SuperUser V Well-Known Member

The power of reading the ATR..... :rolleyes: