1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

NVidia Project SHIELD announcement CES 2013

1. The Miki Show

The Miki Show Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. vinoben85

vinoben85 Member

Woohoo. I really like the concept of NVIDIA project shield. I believe PC gamers would want this device in their house because sometimes, playing games right away on our PC is not so relaxing and enjoying to do. With this device, we can just play it anywhere in our house.
  3. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

They certainly have my attention. I'll be keeping an eye out for this thing.
  4. moorken

moorken Well-Known Member

sorry i didn't watch the whole video, but any idea what the graphical power of this is compared to F.E. a Sony PSP?
  5. The Miki Show

6. The Miki Show

The tentative release date of Nividia Project Shield is June, 2013. Can't wait to play Dead Trigger 2 on it. :) I do wonder if I will get use to the 5 inch screen. After playing on 7 inch tablet.
  7. The Miki Show

[​IMG]

Is $349 to much for "Shield?
    Release date is June.
  8. Joseph Alexand

Joseph Alexand New Member

This looks like a great device to play my emulators