NY11725 to Muilisx

1. Muilisx

Muilisx Well-Known Member

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've adopted a new name. I just didn't want anyone to think I vanished or get confused when they saw old threads, and posts with my old name showing my new name. I'm still the same guy, just a new name, still feel free to contact me if anything.

Advertisement
    :
    funkylogik and Unforgiven like this.
  2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven On to Seattle... Moderator

Who are you again?:p
    Muilisx likes this.
  3. Muilisx

That schmuck you helped change his name earlier today. :D
  4. Bearsyzf

Bearsyzf Well-Known Member

May i ask what brought this name change :confused:
  5. Muilisx

My old name was NY11725 which is a name I used on a PS3 game I play named Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars back 5 years ago when I registered, also, I may add, that, that game is only currently $2.99 on the PSN and is a great GREAT game. It's little RC cars, and soccer mixed, and it's a blast. Here's a quick clip of some gameplay of me in-game.

NY11725 Cool Shots - YouTube

Here's a quick clip of a goal that is done while boosting in the air called an Aerial which I'm pretty good at but takes real precise coordination as this game is completely based around physics. It takes some time to learn, but once you learn the game, it's SO MUCH FUN!

NY11725 Finally, a Aerial - YouTube

So a couple years after that, I registered here with the same name, but since then, I've been using Muilisx on my motorcycle forums, and I've grown to really like it, so now the name NY11725 seems to only make me feel good when I see it on the game forums as I wanted it to stay unique to that forum, and I wanted Muilisx to become my name here as I feel the name suits me better. I like single named names, and I learned that from WoW as Muilisx was the name of my BE Rogue back when Burning Crusader came out.

I'm now Muilisx, and
  6. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

11725.. That's Commack. I used to live there! Many years! My Dad lives there.
    Muilisx likes this.
  7. Bearsyzf

Bearsyzf Well-Known Member

I used to be on the motorcycle forums to, now just here and my Mustang Forums.
    Muilisx likes this.
  8. Muilisx

Nice, where about?
  9. Steven58

Our house was 11 Rimlet Drive. Take Jericho Turnpike east to Townline Road, make a left. Go to Burr road, make another left. Take a left onto Rimlet and we were 11. Decades ago. Long time. There were two high schools back then. I went to Commack HS North. HS South was south of Jericho Rd, Taking Commack Road South.. (My dad's in assisted living down there, nowadays. He's happy to be back in Commack. It's "home" for him.

I was the first class to graduate the then new burr road jr. high. I got the first ever music award. My name is no longer on the wall for that because that was what? 40 years ago?

One of my sister lives in Northport and the other lives Riverhead. Me? New Jersey, nowadays.

Where did you live?
  10. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

My condolences. I hope you've recovered.
  11. Steven58

lol harsh
  12. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Ex-11764, so I know how harsh it can get.
  13. Steven58

Near Port Jeff. It's lovely out there!