• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

o2 2.2 update finally released

Supposedly the official at&t version is suppose to be release the week of Jan 12th. In order to install it before then, you have to "root" the phone and then get a rom that works.

If we were talking months or no date in sight, I would do it, but I will still be within the 30 day return period, so I am going to wait for the official version.

I'm in the same boat...

Upvote 0
Can someone help me, I've just got mine today and still trying to figure it out. When I go to check for update it just comes up saying turn wifi on before updating although its on already?? And on the home screen there's 5 shortcuts, I understand there's a wifi one, bluetooth, screen brightness and 2 others but I don't know what they are for??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones