1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

O2 PAYG MMS Settings HELPGeneral

1. Toad121

Toad121 New Member

I Bought a new Orange San fransisco (ZTE Blade) about a month or 2 ago, and i have had MMS settings working but they seem to have gone, and i dont know how to set it up,

I am on Network O2
    i have a Pay as you Go (PAYG) Sim - Tariff Simplicity

anyone that knows the correct settings or Default setting group to choose please comment :)

Toad

Advertisement
  2. Vorbis

Vorbis Well-Known Member

3. Toad121

Toad121 New Member

thanks i shall try these settings and hope they work :)

I have been looking at going to a Giffgaff sim, but im not sure entirely on weather its good, is it pretty much just a o2 sim? whats the pro's and con's ? :)

Toad
  4. Vorbis

Vorbis Well-Known Member

Well the pro's for me are the goody bags. 250 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited internet all for a tenner! If you want to help others in the community and/or promote giffgaff you can make money with Payback. I've not dabbled with this side of it though. It's all on the website I linked if you're curious.

They use the O2 network so if you have a good O2 3G signal in your area you're laughing.

The cons are there is no telephone support. Instead you have an active community on the forums who are eager to help (and earn Payback!). I've asked a couple of questions on their and had about 8 answers in under three minutes. That beats foreign support helpers who read from a script in my book!
    El Presidente likes this.