• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Obligatory Screenshots/Homescreens Thread

I know this is not a very unique homepage, but if you haven't tried a pitch black wallpaper yet, make sure you do. It blends the entire screen together as well as the outside of the phone and creates a seamless background and all of the icons and text look like they're floating. Also, I was playing with a One X the other day and I noticed how the big white clock widget looks like it is floating, so I decided to try that as well. I used Nova Launcher to get rid of the line separating the dock and hid the notification bar so again it's seamless.

This picture does not do any justice for how nice this set up looks on the N4.

Screenshot_2012-12-13-11-14-11.png

Reactions: RaLeX
Upvote 0
What widgets are those? Looks nice

I know this is not a very unique homepage, but if you haven't tried a pitch black wallpaper yet, make sure you do. It blends the entire screen together as well as the outside of the phone and creates a seamless background and all of the icons and text look like they're floating. Also, I was playing with a One X the other day and I noticed how the big white clock widget looks like it is floating, so I decided to try that as well. I used Nova Launcher to get rid of the line separating the dock and hid the notification bar so again it's seamless.

Upvote 0

I've always been a huge fan of pure black wallpaper too. Everyone says the black isn't as black as on a Super Amoled screen. Looks pretty black to me.

I'm also a fan of those switch widgets. Curious what they are too.

Upvote 0
Using Holo Launcher HD, Glass Widgets, a transparent version of the Google News & Weather widget. The button is for flashlight. Guess I'm weird but I like the Google search bar on the bottom. Also have Network Signal Info widget.

45520d1355636373-obligatory-screenshots-homescreens-thread-default.png

How do you make your screenshot like this? Where you see the physical phone. Is there a website that does this?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones