Obligatory Screenshots/Homescreens ThreadGeneral

1. acp

acp Well-Known Member

I know this is not a very unique homepage, but if you haven't tried a pitch black wallpaper yet, make sure you do. It blends the entire screen together as well as the outside of the phone and creates a seamless background and all of the icons and text look like they're floating. Also, I was playing with a One X the other day and I noticed how the big white clock widget looks like it is floating, so I decided to try that as well. I used Nova Launcher to get rid of the line separating the dock and hid the notification bar so again it's seamless.

This picture does not do any justice for how nice this set up looks on the N4.

[​IMG]
    RaLeX likes this.
  2. Rocco2012

Rocco2012 Well-Known Member

What widgets are those? Looks nice

3. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member

I've always been a huge fan of pure black wallpaper too. Everyone says the black isn't as black as on a Super Amoled screen. Looks pretty black to me.

I'm also a fan of those switch widgets. Curious what they are too.
  4. acp

acp Well-Known Member

Beautiful Widgets - toggle widgets with Roboto theme

Sorry guys it's called Big Clear Glass theme not Roboto.
    Rocco2012 and RaLeX like this.
  5. blkbeltkid17

blkbeltkid17 Well-Known Member Contributor

Yeah that is my fault I thought this thread was an everybody thread but I noticed now that it is a nexus 4... But my screen shot is from my galaxy nexus :D
  6. wearethestorm

wearethestorm Well-Known Member

Keeping the main screen pretty clean. I've got 1weather widget on another screen, wizz widget calendar on another, pictures on one and a load of icons and jot widget on the other.

Attached Files:

7. donec

donec Well-Known Member

What clock are you using and does it require rooting?
  8. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

New setup. Need a new icon set though. [​IMG]
  9. tmicrd68

tmicrd68 Well-Known Member

Using Holo Launcher HD, Glass Widgets, a transparent version of the Google News & Weather widget. The button is for flashlight. Guess I'm weird but I like the Google search bar on the bottom. Also have Network Signal Info widget.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. blkbeltkid17

blkbeltkid17 Well-Known Member Contributor

donec likes this.
  11. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Luv it! Been using them for a long time, I welcome the change...
  12. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Tis the Season

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  13. Banished Angel

Banished Angel Well-Known Member

I think I'll stick with this for a while. I wanted something clean and simple yet aesthetically pleasing.
    Using Nova Launcher, Zooper Widget for the dates on the side, and the Simple White theme.

[​IMG]
  14. HTCTundaBow

HTCTundaBow Well-Known Member

How do you make your screenshot like this? Where you see the physical phone. Is there a website that does this?
  15. tmicrd68

tmicrd68 Well-Known Member

Yes see the op & there is a link. Follow the instructions there. Really easy.
  16. Darkencypher

Darkencypher Well-Known Member

17. acp

acp Well-Known Member

I changed the folder background on nova launcher to platform instead of circle, that simple change really made my home screen look cool.
  18. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member

19. Darkencypher

Darkencypher Well-Known Member

20. Tumeg

Tumeg Well-Known Member

Clean and stock. For now.

[​IMG]
  21. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

Looks great dude! Hey what was the triangle with the ! in it for? I get it all the time for Google Music errors and it's annoying.
  22. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

My design made by eyebeam

Attached Files:

23. nycnyc

nycnyc Well-Known Member

Here's mine. Nova Launcher with Colors theme. Might eventually get a widget app, but undecided on that right now.

[​IMG]
  24. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got comfortable with GO Launcher on my Note and then S3...
  25. Krunk83

Krunk83 Well-Known Member