Obsession

1. EKG

EKG Well-Known Member

Does anyone else have an obsession for this phone right now? After I found out about it, I don't think I have gone a day without trying to find more info on it, coming here, watching that Endgaget hands on video, or looking at the DroidLanding Twitter posts...I am so excited!!! The 4.3" beautiful touch screen has me mesmerized.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Cubanjinx

Cubanjinx Well-Known Member

Haha I know exactly wat you mean. I'm not obsessed with the X but I did do exactly that with the evo before I got it
  3. drpotter2807

drpotter2807 Well-Known Member

well lets see.. its 530 in the am and I am on here looking for news instead of getting ready for work. I stayed up late .... checking twitter.... I will be glued to my computer today at work whenever I can get a free minute...

yeah... I'd say I'm a bit obsessed. My family thinks I'm nuts.
  4. ylexot

ylexot Well-Known Member

+1
  5. mikeydooodie

mikeydooodie Well-Known Member

6. rayporsche

rayporsche Well-Known Member

Hi my name is Ray and I am a Droid-Addict...........................LOL
  7. damstr

damstr Well-Known Member

I've been obsessing with the Droid X and the iPhone 4. Once I use both then I will make my choice on which phone I will be getting next. I hope I like the Droid X enough to keep me on Verizon.
  8. sohc sti

sohc sti Well-Known Member

i know what you mean OP. ive been checking google daily for updates for a while now. cant wait until they announce the day later on.
  9. androy

androy Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think I need therapy.