Obsession

Last Updated:

1. b_d

b_d Active Member This Topic's Starter

Lucky as i am with my Galaxy S, i can be really obsessed by it. But not in the addicted kind of way. I'm obessed with cleaning the screen, must be shiny all the time. If something doesn't work, like receiving emails, i have to be 100% positive that it's not my phone thats the problem, but the network. Lag in a game? I ask myself why. Play live hold 'em poker and it stalls for like an hour, i ask myself is my phone maybe broken. And so on, and so on. It's interfering with the fun i COULD have with my phone. I tell myself hundreds of times, just let it go, but somehow i find something els to worry about. I have to accept that nothing runs perfect all the time, but somehow a new problem emerge and i HAVE to think, if my phone has anything to do with it. Anyone else have that problem?

By the way i maybe obessed, but besides that i'm perfectly fine :D.

Advertisement
  2. aci78

aci78 Well-Known Member

dude, seek help stat.

no, I guess this is a big purchase and an amazing smartphone, so you expect perfection. I guess I can see that.
    I've had this phone since launch day, so maybe some of the nostalgia has worn off. I still love this phone, though.:cool:

G/L with the OCD, btw.