oc'n Trio Stealth Pro

Last Updated: 2013-01-08 08:30:15
  1. Rigit

Rigit Member

I had issue earlier that I posted here about how to get google play on it. The consensus was you can't unless rooted. I Couldn't do that I'd void a 2 year warranty. But much to my surprise I found that this thing came pre-rooted. All I needed was a better file manager since I had been using ESfile manager. Now I'm using Root explorer and can get to anything. Now I have Google Play. Now I'd like to overclock this thing just a tad. Nothing major something like going from stock 1.2 to 1.3-1.35. I'm staying conservative because I don't need anything but would like it to be a little snappier in apps and I know from overclocking my droid x heat is an issue. My droid could get pretty warm depending on how far I oc'd and voltage and I'd like to avoid as much of that as possible. Every time I've installed an OC app it loads works for a minute but before i can even OC the thing crashes the tablet and I must reboot. Anyone know why? Is there something I can do?

Advertisement
  2. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Think by hacking and trying to overclock, you might have destabilized what was already a rickety and temperamental device.