Odd Behavior with my Nexus OneSupport

Last Updated:

1. Monsignor

Monsignor Member This Topic's Starter

Jun 29, 2010
    Over the past 2-3 days my Nexus One has been doing a few 'odd' things such as:
    • Yesterday (Monday) I noticed that my corporate email (Exchange) was missing from my Email Accounts list. I certainly do not recall deleting it.
    • I added back my corporate email and have noticed that since doing so it checks/alerts me of incoming emails slower than my BlackBerry - previously my N1 would 'ping' many seconds before my BB would.
    • Typically when I delete emails (Gmail) off of my N1 or laptop they synch up fairly quickly - now it seems that it is taking much longer.
    • Back to the corporate email - when I would read a message on my laptop usually within a few seconds the item would be greyed-out on my N1 within a few seconds - just a few minutes ago I noticed that an email I read on my laptop was still 'active' on my N1 after many minutes (perhaps 5-7)

I have considered that the network (T-Mo) is running a bit slow however my MyTouch is reacting fine (T-Mo).

Any ideas? Suggestions?

Thank you.

2. Talderon

Talderon Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2010
    Hard to say. I had similar issues back on the MyTouch and the only thing I did that fixed it was wipe and reset my settings.

Another thing you can try BEFORE doing that is turn off the N1, remove the battery, remove the SIM card and remove the SD Card.

Clean the contacts of those 3 items.

Reinstall all of the hardware and turn on the phone and see what happens.

Hope things get settled with this. :)