• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Odd call issues

cajunboi420

Lurker
Nov 23, 2012
This is my first post so if I ramble or post this in the wrong area I appologize. So I have a samsung infuse 4g that a friend gave to me. When i got the phone the external speaker did not work but the phone speaker did. I rooted the phone and installed cm10 rom. After all was done, I made a phone call and everything worked fine. I tried to make another call and i could hear the other line ring but then when the other party answered no more audio. So i tried again, and same thing. I re-flashed cm10 and the first phone call worked great, but then on the second same thing again. I switched to paranoid android rom and same issue after first call. The other party can hear me just fine but no matter how i try to make the call, even through bluetooth headset, I can hear the line ring but when after answered no audio. How can I fix this issue?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones