[Odin] Clockworkmod Recovery - Not compatible with Rom Manager yet

Last Updated:

1. DwayneE75

DwayneE75 Well-Known Member

Sure i will make a tread but i need your support and ideas and give me a sec ill post some screen shots:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Advertisement
  2. Boraichee

Boraichee Well-Known Member

Just installed your rom dwayneE75 and im loving the status bar. Besides that and the animations is anything else new? fyi to anyone else it works with the admiral beast rom.
  3. naykwik13

naykwik13 Active Member

This is pretty sweet keep up the good work.
  4. RetroDelete

RetroDelete Well-Known Member

You have my full support, I'd be glad to work with you. Post some screen shots before I flash it :)
  5. DwayneE75

DwayneE75 Well-Known Member

There is Is alot of new thing that you can do now that we have a recovery, but i will have full rom soon so keep a eye out for my tread
  6. quechon

quechon Well-Known Member

Is someone working on a custom kernel and thanks all the devs for taking time for the admire
  7. AndroidDaytona

AndroidDaytona Well-Known Member

Am I able to download without computer with ROM manager pro?
  8. steelrain

steelrain Member

Instructions worked beautifully, no problems. Nice to see CWM again been so long since I got rid of that ascend.. anyway works great doing a full backup right now :) Great job SuigintouLain! Have used on two different admires now. No problems with either one.
  9. naykwik13

naykwik13 Active Member

10. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member Developer

guys keep the clutter and crap out of here. this thread is for cwm not a theme
    DealerMan likes this.
  11. naykwik13

naykwik13 Active Member

12. Shabbypenguin

they did, but he made his own thread :)

and it wasnt directed just at you man youve got people in here taking requests for a rom etc, makes it harder for the OP to sort thru and find if anyone is having issue with cwm.. or even just to see all the people that liked their work :)

as such this is my thanks to the OP, without you pushing on i woulda had a helluva lot longer time trying to make it :p
    greasemonky and flakito97 like this.
  13. pcflip

pcflip Well-Known Member

at this moment you can remove them but not change them, a side from maybe the metropcs shutdown since thats a bunch of images could be changed as for the boot animation at this time can not be changed but you can rename the file to stop it from loading.
  14. tezwrld

tezwrld New Member

I followed the steps outlined by the OP and got cmw to boot on my admire but when I went to run a backup after backing up the system files it returns the message "error while making a backup image"...

I can check the restore files and see that an actual backup file was created and when I try to open the file it says MD5 mismatch.... I was just wondering if anyone else ran into this problem...

I also went through the OP procedures again just to make sure that I didn't miss something and it is still returning the same results... .Thanks again....

Oh an before I forget thank you everyone for all the great work that has been done so far
  15. Boraichee

Boraichee Well-Known Member

is it possible to flash back to stock using the system dump zip i downloaded earlier
  16. Millertime904

Millertime904 Active Member

I got the same message the first time I tried to backup, I had to delete some music off my sd card then retried. It work the second time, you might need more memory.
  17. well figured out, my shoddy connection at the time wasnt downloading the whole admire-cwm.tar, so thats why it wasnt working,but everything runs great now.
    at this point tho..theres still nothing you can do..im not gonna rush into anything yet until this gets the CWM approval..then when it does, ill be waiting for more admiral beast updates..ill trust them, and not a rom made by randoms..gj!
  18. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Well-Known Member

I keep getting the error "invalid image type" when selecting the cwm. Tar...
  19. i did too..was told it was normal, so went ahead anyway..it still works..so pay no mind
    Shabbypenguin likes this.
  20. dubtee

dubtee Well-Known Member

me 2
  21. Tokenpoke

Ok, I keep getting stuck at various stages with the message box sitting at "check plcatform ... (yes, plCatform) "big partition.. !!!"" Or "downloading recovery.img"
    I think I need to download the Odin exe over wifi and try again....
  22. AndroidDaytona

AndroidDaytona Well-Known Member

Worked perfect lastnite for me....
  23. Tokenpoke

Yup, it was a corrupt Odin. Working now.
  24. Shabbypenguin

you should clear out your pm's