• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Odin Help

Hey guys I need help

I am flashing back to stock tomo, I get into download mode and run odin with stock rom. It gets to cach.rfs and sits there forever. Is there a work around or is my phone hosed? Thanks

Did you fix your problem yet?

Give us more background info. You said you are trying to go back to stock, I assume that is stock JFD?

What are you downgrading from, what is the current state. What ROM, lag-fix, kernel? etc.

Did you use the proper pit and tar files?

Give us more info.

Upvote 0
Did you fix your problem yet?

Give us more background info. You said you are trying to go back to stock, I assume that is stock JFD?

What are you downgrading from, what is the current state. What ROM, lag-fix, kernel? etc.

Did you use the proper pit and tar files?

Give us more info.

Sorry long night, anyway I got it fixed. After realizing I had the 513 pit file I got the 512 and it worked like a champ. Thanks

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones