• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint] [ODIN]SM-N900P NAB Engineering Bootloader (One-Click)

rwilco12

Dec 7, 2012
I was asked to make this one-click to help simplify the process of flashing the new NAB Engineering Bootloader for our Note 3 users. A huge thanks to freeza for posting it the original Bootloader TAR!

For more information on what the Bootloader is and isn't please visit his thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2655674.

I do not own a Note 3 so I have not been able to test this as I would normally prefer to do before releasing. I do however feel comfortable that it should work as designed.

Before proceeding please verify that you are already on either the NAB or NABD builds.
If you are, feel free to proceed.
If you are not DO NOT proceed, you will brick your device.

Instructions:

1: Download the NAB Engineering Bootloader One-Click.
"SM-N900P NAB Engineering Bootloader.exe"

2: Start the Odin One-Click.
Navigate to the location where the "SM-N900P NAB Engineering Bootloader.exe" was saved.
Double-click on "SM-N900P NAB Engineering Bootloader.exe". *On Vista or newer, you may need to right-click on the file and Run as Administrator.

3: Place phone in Download Mode.
- Power phone completely off.
- Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons, all at the same time.
- Release the buttons only when the

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones