• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

OEL Structure Wear

Hey Everyone,

I hope this doesn't violate any forum rules or anything, but I just wanted to drop a link to the website of a new product line the company that I work for is launching. I figure with Christmas coming up I might as well try to throw this out there to give people a cool idea. It's a clothing line that we call OEL Structure Wear, and it's actually pretty awesome stuff. The clothing has heat management technology built in to the fabric. It proactively manages your body temperature to try to keep it at a constant rate. So as you heat up, the clothing works to cool you down, and as your body starts to get cold, the clothing works to help warm you up. There is a whole bunch of technological stuff associated with it that I don't want to explain here, but if you are interested you should check it out on our website. Thanks for looking guys, and if this violates any rules or pisses anyone off just let me know and I will remove it :p.

OEL Structurewear - Not too hot, not too cold, just right

Thanks Roze... sorry for posting in the wrong spot. We actually are not selling directly from the website yet, but if you notice on the top right hand corner of the site there is a box labeled "To Purchase" and you can find a link to all of our distributors in that box.

You can also just call us, the toll free number is on the website (and this will be a whole lot easier to do than dealing with a distributor). We are currently pricing both the shirts and pants at $34.95. Thanks again for moving the thread, and I apologize for posting in the wrong forum.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones