• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Oem battery and back cover

Is it worth the $15? How about the bl-44jh ($20) rated 1700mAh anybody try that?

Felt as if it gives you an extra 200 mAh over the stock battery, which the Connect is capable of consuming in minutes LOL...

Honestly, the Connect is so unpredictable with battery usage that it's hard to tell. Some days it will use more or less with same phone activity, it all depends on what firmware or custom ROM you are running, apps that slaughter your CPU like FB, G+ etc.

I have both BL-44JN and 44JH batteries, one will be better than the other depending on the day. I bought a QCell 3850 mAh with the cover, it gives me a solid day of moderate use. Yeah, it makes the phone big, ugly and heavy but it works 10X better than a 44 series OEM, which will give me 1/2 a day of standby.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones