• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

% of Battery Loss on Standby Mode?

left4dead

Sep 4, 2010
On my Rezound (running the latest ICS firmware; rooted) I lose about 1.5% of battery life per hour on STANDBY (at night while sleeping).

Is this NORMAL or is my battery draining FASTER than it should?

I'm interested to see/compare other Rezound owner's "battery loss" over night while the device is in standby mode.

On my Rezound (running the latest ICS firmware; rooted) I lose about 1.5% of battery life per hour on STANDBY (at night while sleeping).

Is this NORMAL or is my battery draining FASTER than it should?

I'm interested to see/compare other Rezound owner's "battery loss" over night while the device is in standby mode.
Seems very normal, quite good in fact... Mine is 1.5%-2.0% per hour on WiFi, and around 2%-5% per hour when on mobile depending on signal strength.

Upvote 0
What's your screen-on time? I know everyone's usage varies depending on activity when the screen is on, but I am struggling to reach two hours with pretty light usage.

The battery life on the Rezound is frustrating. I know battery life hinders all 4G phones, but the Rez definitely came undersized like most HTC phones.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones