drk36 Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. Zabii

Zabii Well-Known Member

should be fine

3. Crashumbc

Crashumbc Well-Known Member

Any standard microUSB will work.

Like anything else in life you get what you pay for. A charger that cheap would scare me.

Voltage and current fluctuations can damage your device.

4. eipee73

eipee73 Well-Known Member

I have used an off brand (no brand) car charger from K-Mart for my past 2 phones and they haven't caused my phone to magically explode into flames like VZW employees like to tell you they will. You should be fine, don't waste $30 at VZW for a charger you could pick up for $10 at your local department store.

5. jon2datymuls

jon2datymuls Member

I have bought a few in the past and refuse to buy any. Got a car charger for my old blackbery storm that i thought was great found it on amazon the key thing that made me buy it was the retractable cable on the charger. The only issue it would not stay connected to the phone for more than 10 seconds. I contacted the seller and they sent me another one free, which i thought was fantastic. Until i tried to use it and got the same problem. Could it have been my phone who knows but I never had a problem using a different charger. When it comes to that stuff i stay away, that is pretty much the only accessory i will buy directly from Verizon.

6. fortesquieu

fortesquieu Well-Known Member

7. Piiman

Piiman Well-Known Member

I bought one of these fro my last phone. It worked fine until it feel apart. But for that price you can order dozen:rolleyes: