[Off-Topic]My Xoom screen just got even better...

Last Updated:

1. gamul1

gamul1 Well-Known Member

[Off topic]

I already thought my zoom screen quality was great. But today I picked up my first pair of glasses and I have to say the quality got even better. Apparently I should have gotten glasses a few years ago but just did not notice.

So, maybe the folks complaining about the screen also need glasses?

/[Off topic]

:D

Advertisement
    Rob and kennychaffin like this.
  2. EarsToVanGogh

EarsToVanGogh Active Member

Welcome to my world, sort of.

I have reading glasses for reading (books), reading glasses for using the desktop and reading glasses for using the Xoom - all different strengths. I don't need prescription glasses (yet), but I can feel your pain. ;)
  3. macprv

macprv Well-Known Member

hahahaha... :)
  4. ghoticov

ghoticov Well-Known Member

Technically, your xoom screen didn't get better.... you did. lol
  5. Mitchrapp

Mitchrapp Well-Known Member

I remember when i first got glasses in 11th grade. The first Saturday on my bowling league, I had the best series up to that point that I ever had. I knew I was a better bowler :)
  6. 3devious

3devious Well-Known Member

Man, I thought you were nuts... til I put my glasses on. You're right!
  7. Tech Addiction

Tech Addiction Well-Known Member

Compared to my Samsung Tab, the Xoom isn't as bright and the colors aren't as rich but the one thing the Xoom has is better reproduction of blacks and dark colors. The Samsung Galaxy Tab washes out with very dark colors so to summarize, I like the Xoom screen much better. As for the glasses, I asked my optometrist when I should start wearing glasses and she said "when you want to see the world more clearly" ouch.
  8. EarsToVanGogh

EarsToVanGogh Active Member

Ouch. That was harsh. LOL
  9. gamul1

gamul1 Well-Known Member

Since getting my glasses I am very surprised at how much clearer everything is. In the past I think I just made up reasons for what was wrong with everything else. The screen is blurry. Its too far. Its too close. The wind is blowing. They were moving too fast.

As Ghoticov said earlier - it was me. What freaks me out is how I did not notice it all this time.