• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Off topic: phone flash issues

NickDroid86

Android Enthusiast
Apr 18, 2010
Largo, FL
i know this is random. I bought a phone off my aunt,a sprint lg rumor 2. I flashed it over to metro pcs. I sold it to a guy with sprint. He is having issues with stores telling him they cannot un flash it. He told me to spend three money cuz he thought it would be fine... So now im broke and he wants the money back by this weekend. Any thoughts? I dont want to get busted.

i know this is random. I bought a phone off my aunt,a sprint lg rumor 2. I flashed it over to metro pcs. I sold it to a guy with sprint. He is having issues with stores telling him they cannot un flash it. He told me to spend three money cuz he thought it would be fine... So now im broke and he wants the money back by this weekend. Any thoughts? I dont want to get busted.

His loss, he knew the risks when he bought it from you.

What do you mean by busted? Like busted up?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones