Offers from Sprint Retentions for upgrading to a LTE device

Last Updated:

1. MandM

MandM Active Member This Topic's Starter

Nov 19, 2009

I was just wondering if anyone who has recently gotten or going to get a 4G LTE phone from Sprint and using their upgrade has called Sprint Retentions (or whatever they are calling that department these days) about getting any offers on signing another 2 year contract (besides the obvious discounted price of the phone for $199.99).

I don't know what Retentions is offering now but the last time I called they were able to give a $20 a month credit. That was a couple of years ago. Last I heard they were only doing 1 time only credits but that was awhile ago too. But with all the new phones coming out or speculated to come out I wonder if Retentions is even offering anything to their current customers.

Perhaps explaining to them signing a 2 year contract for a 4G LTE capable phone and not getting the full 2 years of these capabilities may work. What do you think?

Please share your experiences. Thanks.

marctronixx likes this.
  2. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

Oct 12, 2009
    Moved to Sprint forum as your core question is about upgrades for new devices and is not phone/device specific.
    MandM likes this.
  3. crow11ad

crow11ad Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2009
    Awesome deal. But being in The Dallas area and one of the first LTE areas it will not work for me. In fact I had to pay them $40+ to upgrade early. Lol