Offers from Sprint Retentions for upgrading to a LTE device

1. MandM

MandM Active Member

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone who has recently gotten or going to get a 4G LTE phone from Sprint and using their upgrade has called Sprint Retentions (or whatever they are calling that department these days) about getting any offers on signing another 2 year contract (besides the obvious discounted price of the phone for $199.99).

I don't know what Retentions is offering now but the last time I called they were able to give a $20 a month credit. That was a couple of years ago. Last I heard they were only doing 1 time only credits but that was awhile ago too. But with all the new phones coming out or speculated to come out I wonder if Retentions is even offering anything to their current customers.

Perhaps explaining to them signing a 2 year contract for a 4G LTE capable phone and not getting the full 2 years of these capabilities may work. What do you think?

Please share your experiences. Thanks.

Advertisement
    marctronixx likes this.
  2. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

Moved to Sprint forum as your core question is about upgrades for new devices and is not phone/device specific.
    MandM likes this.
  3. crow11ad

crow11ad Well-Known Member

Awesome deal. But being in The Dallas area and one of the first LTE areas it will not work for me. In fact I had to pay them $40+ to upgrade early. Lol