• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help offical NOOB question

im a super noob to this anroid stuff and i would like to know whats some free ringer apps? browser apps? fb apps?? music apps?? and theme apps?? and anything else that would make my moment exprience more fun thanks in advance....

I know there are at least three threads in this forum alone, and an entire forum on this site, dedicated to discussing exactly what you are asking about. Please go read, your question has been answered numerous times.
Thank you.

Upvote 0
Hey Peadroid and Welcome to the Android community! :D

Don't know what you mean by Ringer apps but if you mean ringtones I suppose theirs Mabilo ringtones off the Android Market, Ringdroid which you can help you to make ringtones

Alternative browsers include the Dolphin browser , Xscope and steel.

Their is an official facebook on the Android market called "Facebook for Android". and many others including "Bloo" & "Babbler".

Music apps depending on where you are include last.fm , pandora {US} , spotify {premium}, Iheartradio. Theirs also this funky app called tunewiki which gives you the lyrics to the song playing

Theme apps include Home++ , pandahome, openhome and a selection of themes.

It's worth some apps aren't compatible with the moment yet {and some other handsets} so you may not find some suggestions in the market.

Enjoy :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones