offical NOOB questionSupport

Last Updated:

1. peadroid

peadroid Member This Topic's Starter

im a super noob to this anroid stuff and i would like to know whats some free ringer apps? browser apps? fb apps?? music apps?? and theme apps?? and anything else that would make my moment exprience more fun thanks in advance....

Advertisement
  2. globalninja

globalninja Well-Known Member

ringdroid does really well if you wanna make a ringtone from your own music. stock browser works pretty well for me, but i heard dolphin has a good browser

3. njbianco

njbianco Well-Known Member

ringo lite(actually i got ringo pro) is my favorite

4. CriticalCritic

CriticalCritic Well-Known Member

I know there are at least three threads in this forum alone, and an entire forum on this site, dedicated to discussing exactly what you are asking about. Please go read, your question has been answered numerous times.
    Thank you.

5. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Hey Peadroid and Welcome to the Android community! :D

Don't know what you mean by Ringer apps but if you mean ringtones I suppose theirs Mabilo ringtones off the Android Market, Ringdroid which you can help you to make ringtones

Alternative browsers include the Dolphin browser , Xscope and steel.

Their is an official facebook on the Android market called "Facebook for Android". and many others including "Bloo" & "Babbler".

Music apps depending on where you are include last.fm , pandora {US} , spotify {premium}, Iheartradio. Theirs also this funky app called tunewiki which gives you the lyrics to the song playing

Theme apps include Home++ , pandahome, openhome and a selection of themes.

It's worth some apps aren't compatible with the moment yet {and some other handsets} so you may not find some suggestions in the market.

Enjoy :)