Office app and a little bit of helpSupport

Last Updated:

1. Ayra

Ayra New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey, guys!

I have recently changed my nokia e71 and bought myself an xperia x10. It is lovely so far, though it will take me some time to learn about "root" and "rom" and all that.

I have a couple of question and I hoped you could help out.

1. I am looking for an application such as Office on e71 where you could CREATE documents, excels, powerpoints and so on. So far I have only seen applications which could only "view" those type of documents, but not create them. I didn't find an application and that is why I am asking your help, if you could indicate me a "stabil" app.

2. Could you give me a link where I could learn a "step-by-step" introduction to Android, especially for mobile phones. I tried to learn some things, but just could understand what means "root", "exploited", "burning rom" and so on. And I would like making a mistake and destroy all my phone's software.

Hope it doesn't sound too silly.

Thank you very very much!

Advertisement
  2. devizes18193

devizes18193 Well-Known Member

3. Ayra

Ayra New Member This Topic's Starter

Well, yeah, I am pretty happy with it. I will probably install some app such as "to do list", but I think that is all. I was never eager to install many things I do not need to on a device, and this is no exception :))

Haven't tried google docs for spreadsheets, but since I know, you can use google docs only online, and I was looking for an app which I could use offline, since I kindha need from time to time to edit some .docs and .xls documents.

But probably I will buy that OfficeSuite Pro which came on the software update - 9,99$. I think it is reasonable enough. I was just asking if anyone knew a similar app like the one I mentioned before, but free. I mean, my e71 came with FREE Office (view, create and edit) and it was cheaper that Xperia X10.

:(

Thank you very much for the link!