OfficeSuite Pro user manual?

Last Updated:

1. mary896

mary896 New Member

I've searched all over and can't find a user manual or any real help for understanding everything OfficeSuite Pro has to offer. I've tried a couple of scary sites that claimed to have a downloadable manual...nope. There are just a few things I need help accomplishing with this app! Ugh, anyone know where I can find this info. or manual?

Thanks and cheers!
    (asus tf700 & razr maxx)

2. Mr. Lucky

Mr. Lucky Well-Known Member Contributor

OfficeSuite Pro is a great app, but the lack of user manual has been a common complaint. As of the latest update (v7.0.1174), there is now a User's Guide provided (in PDF format).
  3. athegn

athegn Well-Known Member

I have version 7.0.1186 with the pdf.

I can see how to print it but would like to forward the pdf to my laptop to make it easier to study i.e larger.

I have a Galaxy S2.

How can I find where the pdf is stored on my S2?
  4. buckeyejim

buckeyejim New Member

That's a problem with ALL Android apps, as far as I am concerned.

I usually connect my S2 to a usb port on my desktop, and then use the file seach in Windows Explorer to try snd find a file name I know that was generated by the app. It doesn't always work, however. Give it a try.

I would be interested in knowing if Android has established any guidelines for app development with regard to file/folder usage while the app is executing.
  5. athegn

athegn Well-Known Member

That is what I tried but could find nothing that looked like the OfficeSuite pdf.
  6. mary896

mary896 New Member

Thanks for the info Mr Lucky, I got so excited thinking FINALLY, a user guide! But no. Can't find it. Stupid PDF. Shoulda gone with an apple..? Ugh. I just wanna use officesuite!
  7. Mr. Lucky

Mr. Lucky Well-Known Member Contributor

Just go to the Home tab and you'll see it (lower-right in screen-shot).
  8. mary896

mary896 New Member

Can I blame my age? Or my bad eyesight?

Thank you Lucky, your help and efforts are enormously appreciated.

9. jameswashington

jameswashington New Member

Thanks very much for the manual question and answer! However, how do you move Word documents into and out of file folders???