OfficeSuite Pro user manual?

1. mary896

mary896 New Member

Howdy,

I've searched all over and can't find a user manual or any real help for understanding everything OfficeSuite Pro has to offer. I've tried a couple of scary sites that claimed to have a downloadable manual...nope. There are just a few things I need help accomplishing with this app! Ugh, anyone know where I can find this info. or manual?

Thanks and cheers!
    Mary
    (asus tf700 & razr maxx)

Advertisement
    :
  2. Mr. Lucky

Mr. Lucky Well-Known Member Contributor

OfficeSuite Pro is a great app, but the lack of user manual has been a common complaint. As of the latest update (v7.0.1174), there is now a User's Guide provided (in PDF format).
  3. athegn

athegn Well-Known Member

I have version 7.0.1186 with the pdf.

I can see how to print it but would like to forward the pdf to my laptop to make it easier to study i.e larger.

I have a Galaxy S2.

How can I find where the pdf is stored on my S2?
  4. buckeyejim

buckeyejim New Member

That's a problem with ALL Android apps, as far as I am concerned.

I usually connect my S2 to a usb port on my desktop, and then use the file seach in Windows Explorer to try snd find a file name I know that was generated by the app. It doesn't always work, however. Give it a try.

I would be interested in knowing if Android has established any guidelines for app development with regard to file/folder usage while the app is executing.
  5. athegn

athegn Well-Known Member

Thanks.

That is what I tried but could find nothing that looked like the OfficeSuite pdf.
  6. mary896

mary896 New Member

Thanks for the info Mr Lucky, I got so excited thinking FINALLY, a user guide! But no. Can't find it. Stupid PDF. Shoulda gone with an apple..? Ugh. I just wanna use officesuite!
  7. Mr. Lucky

Mr. Lucky Well-Known Member Contributor

Just go to the Home tab and you'll see it (lower-right in screen-shot).
    [​IMG]
  8. mary896

mary896 New Member

:eek:
    Can I blame my age? Or my bad eyesight?

Thank you Lucky, your help and efforts are enormously appreciated.

Cheers!
    Mary
    :smokingsomb:
  9. jameswashington

jameswashington New Member

Thanks very much for the manual question and answer! However, how do you move Word documents into and out of file folders???