Official 2.1 update???General

Last Updated:

1. jakes eris

jakes eris Member This Topic's Starter

I have seen some people on here say stuff about the official update for the 2.1 for the Eris. Is this true? I can not find the update ANYWHERE. If there is can you tell me how to get it? Or if not, when is it coming out?

Advertisement
  2. smacky

smacky Banned

3. LiverpoolsNo9

LiverpoolsNo9 Well-Known Member

4. andrizoid

andrizoid Well-Known Member

they have taken to calling the 2.1 v2 leak the official version. dont worry, your not missing anything, it just different people calling the same thing by different names. trust me, when the OTA comes out, you will know it :)

5. jxnrxy

jxnrxy Well-Known Member

search much? just go to All Things Root forum...

6. smacky

smacky Banned

I thought you were one of those Americans that thought it was cool to support a random UK team in football and wear their jerseys around like they live and breath footy.

Didn't know you were actually from the UK.
    Barnsley. Yes, I know. People on XBOX Live tell me it's a shitter. Oh well. Welsh-born.

7. LiverpoolsNo9

LiverpoolsNo9 Well-Known Member

Yep born and raised. Barnsley isn't too bad as long as we're not talking footy.

Wales isn't too far from Liverpool. The great Ian Rush is Welsh.

I plan to move back as soon as I can get everything sorted.

8. butthead007

butthead007 Well-Known Member

Er, they're going to stop selling the Eris sometime in the future and the resident pundits who should be wearing foil beanies will tell you it will never be released.

It will be released. I am more personally shocked by the entitlement attitude and demand for instant gratification. It is truly a sad commentary on our society.

I eagerly look forward to the 4 or 5 posts about the same question each day ad nauseum.

I think I am just going to get the incredible just to avoid coming here for these posts. Live my Eris, but come on people.

9. smacky

smacky Banned

Yeah, I was there til I was four before hitting the mean streets of New York.

10. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Hey, amigo.. you're talking through your hat. My daughter and I were in London last year for the annual New Years Parade (she's in our High School Marching Band). We spent a lot of time around London, and drove ("motored" in England) around to small surrounding towns.

We were quite amazed, but finally got used to, seeing NFL, NBA and MLB sweat shirts, Ts and tank tops being worn by the locals of all ages in England. Asked one wearing a Broncos sweat shirt who he's rooting for in the Super Bowl? Quizzical look.

11. smacky

smacky Banned

Oh, nice.

12. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member