[Official] Accessory ThreadAccessories

Last Updated: 2015-05-20 07:09:59
  1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot

We expected to see minimal keyboards such as Minuum for smart watches with square dsplays, but what about smartwatches like the Moto 360 that has a circular display? Thankfully you guys have not been forgotten.

More...

Advertisement
  2. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

Outatime likes this.
  3. Outatime

Outatime Well-Known Member Contributor

This has reinvigorated my excitement :D
  4. mogelijk

mogelijk Well-Known Member

The more I hear of the Moto 360, the happier I am that I didn't get impatient and buy the Gear or G watches.
  5. Mittar

Mittar Well-Known Member

6. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Well-Known Member

It does look ridiculously huge. I have tiny girly wrists, being a girl and all, and that would look just too ridiculous, being ridiculously huge and all :rolleyes:
  7. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Qi wireless charging is one of the big reasons the 360 is still likely my watch of choice, over the G Watch R.
  8. Tlicious1020

Tlicious1020 On Probation

I received my Moto 360 metal band today. I was elated like a school girl. After the lady at Zales put on the band I thought that the band looked amazing for the $80 I paid for it. Glad I was patient and waited for an official band.
  9. SAL8116

SAL8116 Well-Known Member

I was wondering, if the OEM watch band doesn't fit (I have big wrists), can I just use a watch band from another 23mm watch? Would it fit? Do I need any adaptors? Does Moto offer additional watch links for free or sale? My watch should arrive on Wed.

Appreciate the help!!
  10. shalemail

shalemail Well-Known Member Contributor

I have the metal version of the band, the watch came with a nice sized band (I did not need to adjust it at all - and I do not have dainty wrists) and I believe 4 extra links. I think you'll be good. If not I am certain Moto would be happy to sell you additional links, just give em a ring.
    SAL8116 likes this.
  11. SAL8116

SAL8116 Well-Known Member

I did/do need a few links which Motorola was able to provide. Putting them on today.

Thank you!!
  12. Sovby

Sovby Well-Known Member