• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official "Appointment" Thread*** aka: Steven58 hates clutter thread.

wtf-cat.jpg

Awesome.

:D

Upvote 0
Well I am breathing a little easier now. In my giddyness for tomorrow (was planning on being at V at 7am for 8am opening) I stopped in to my Verizon corp. store to see if they were selling at MSRP (not in store, MUST order online if paying full price (in my area)), see if they had a display (NO), then I asked how many phones they had (around 20). I was nudging the CSR about whether they would have enough if I was there early (1 hr or so) and that there was definately no "pre-order". She says that I could "make an appointment." I asked if this 'guarantees' me a phone and she turns to the store manager and asks if this 'guarantees' me a phone and she replies that they are honoring any appointment they have scheduled with a new phone before selling any more.
:D :D
Needless to say I made my appointment for 8am. :D
:D :D
Sorry for the run-on sentence, too excited for grammar

Upvote 0
I went into best buy to make my appointment about an hour ago because i dont have a phone for them to call on. And they hadnt made any calls because they dont have any phones yet! The only reason they let me make an appointment was because i was first on the list and they still warned me they might not have the phone!

Upvote 0
that appointment stuff is BS in my book...its basically a pre-order with out a security.. I feel like a puppet and vzw is playing games...CS is not what it was 20 years ago...ten for that matter... neither is quality control ...look at the first batch run problems on other phones...I hope MOTO will be different with this x...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones