• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official "Appointment" Thread*** aka: Steven58 hates clutter thread.

Store opens at 8:00, I'm gonna try and get there at 7:15.

I've never done this line thing before, but I'm skeptical that people are going to line up for this thing any earlier than that.

I'm skeptical they'll even have any left to sell us. It seems they do have list and if your a NEW customer you get one first. :mad: They also do not have enough for everyone regardless of what VW told the world. If they have enough they sure didn't ship them out to the stores.

Upvote 0
I was in there this afternoon and picked up the car dock and a silicone case. Made friends with the lady. She reserved one for me. She told me to call her when I wake up and she will let me know if the lines died down. Im thinking around 10:30 or 11 after i wake up, shower, and eat breakfast. Forgot i get an accessory discount. I got the car dock and silicone case for 40 bucks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones