3. I don't know yet!

14 vote(s)
    21.9%
  4. I prefer the Samsung Galaxy s4

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  1. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

I am trying to find my reference point of 299 for the 64GB but I know one of the sites had that price point. Possibly an HTC Press Release; I have HTC One Bookmarks and articles everywhere!
    EarlyMon likes this.
  2. chris2k5

chris2k5 Well-Known Member

I would get the phone in a heart beat if Verizon had it. :(
  3. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

4. toad6386

toad6386 Well-Known Member

Abird! and EarlyMon like this.
  5. EarlyMon

Yes. Yes, there are. :)

<----------- Viper4G Team Member ;)
    toad6386 likes this.
  6. toad6386

I just flashed Viper3D (again) last night, for like the third time. It's one of my faves, of not THE & Can't wait to see what Team Viper can do with the One! :-D
    EarlyMon likes this.
  7. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

The phone is now on Sprint's website.

[​IMG]
  8. bearballz

bearballz Well-Known Member

Yup, but I'm wondering what the price tag will be? I'm guessing maybe $200.00 on contract?

But with MWC starting up next week and with the S4 announcement next month they may try to undercut Samsung possibly?
  9. toad6386

Though purely speculative, the general consensus on websites is it'll go 199 for 32 & 299 for 64.
  10. chris2k5

I AM SO Jealousss of Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile users now.
    I thought the days of Verizon not getting devices that are coming to other carriers were gone!

My contract is on a month to month basis now and I am probably just going to cancel and port my 5 lines over to AT&T.
  11. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

I wouldn't worry. VZW has something up their sleeves. They usually do. If only I could squeeze some info out of my buddy who works for the PR company that represents them. :banghead:
  12. chris2k5

Maybe they do. I'm just not holding my breath for it.

I remember we missed out on the HTC One X last year and before that we missed out on the Galaxy S2.
  13. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

They just got the DNA not too long ago. I'm betting they don't want to lose DNA sales.
  14. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

Exactly.At least move what stock they have &/or what they agreed to w/HTC before adding to their line-up.
  15. EarlyMon

For several months, DNA users have been happy with a bump over the One X. I'll bet the cycle will repeat on Verizon at about the anniversary mark, but that's just a guess.
  16. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member

I have the Nexus 4. Probably going to sell it and hook up with the ONE.

I'm excited about having a phone with an improved camera, dual front boosted speakers (try watching a YouTube video AND listening at the same time on a Nexus4), and aluminum casing (glass scares me)

I'm going to root anyways, so if I'm ever missing "pure vanilla android" i wont.
  17. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Count me in...Gettin the One Fo Showww!!!
  18. Kuhns787

Kuhns787 Well-Known Member

I see that At&t has information and a email sign up for info on the phone but does anyone know when it is going to be released for At&t?
  19. themuffinman75

themuffinman75 Well-Known Member

As much as I love htc and just about all their phones, for some reason I am just not as excited as I would normally be for this ONE. I will probably end up getting it anyway, I just really hope the camera is more than just hype.
  20. GODHOOD

GODHOOD Active Member

I'm going to wait until the reviews come out for the One, so far I'm not blown away by the picture quality from the Ultrapixel camera.
  21. KOLIO

22. RootJunky

RootJunky Active Member

When did this phone officially come out?
  23. KOLIO

It was announced Feb 19,2013,but yet to be released on any carrier or unlocked.General consensus is pegging a mid-March release.
  24. KOLIO

25. burgertime

burgertime Well-Known Member

I'll be picking it up for Sprint. I have a Moto Photon 4g I need to sell and the LTE Evo 4g will be my backup phone.