• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[OFFICIAL] Are you getting The One? (price/carrier/color discussion)

Will you be getting this phone

• Yes!

Votes: 45 70.3%
  • No!

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • I don't know yet!

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • I prefer the Samsung Galaxy s4

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agree, but hoping that 64 GB would only be $250 - I'm googling for precedents.

Last year we had the 16 GB going for 200 for the Sprint LTEvo, SGS3 and DNA on Verizon. Going on the idea that each year we get more for 200, I concur, 199 for the 32 GB model makes total sense.

Good guess on the 64, if Sprint gets it.

I am trying to find my reference point of 299 for the 64GB but I know one of the sites had that price point. Possibly an HTC Press Release; I have HTC One Bookmarks and articles everywhere!

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
The phone is now on Sprint's website.

SprintHTCOne_zpscd013bae.png

Upvote 0
I AM SO Jealousss of Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile users now.
I thought the days of Verizon not getting devices that are coming to other carriers were gone!

My contract is on a month to month basis now and I am probably just going to cancel and port my 5 lines over to AT&T.

I wouldn't worry. VZW has something up their sleeves. They usually do. If only I could squeeze some info out of my buddy who works for the PR company that represents them. :banghead:

Upvote 0
I wouldn't worry. VZW has something up their sleeves. They usually do. If only I could squeeze some info out of my buddy who works for the PR company that represents them. :banghead:

Maybe they do. I'm just not holding my breath for it.

I remember we missed out on the HTC One X last year and before that we missed out on the Galaxy S2.

Upvote 0
I have the Nexus 4. Probably going to sell it and hook up with the ONE.

I'm excited about having a phone with an improved camera, dual front boosted speakers (try watching a YouTube video AND listening at the same time on a Nexus4), and aluminum casing (glass scares me)

I'm going to root anyways, so if I'm ever missing "pure vanilla android" i wont.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones