Official Desire HD Accessory ThreadAccessories

Last Updated:

1. jonrwg

jonrwg Well-Known Member

Is the brand good? LOL.

Advertisement
  2. SpencerUk

SpencerUk Well-Known Member

Never heard of em and also a brand is just a name ;)
  3. The Hoff

The Hoff Well-Known Member

Prices for the Silicone covers have increased.
  4. CheesyPeteza

CheesyPeteza Well-Known Member

I emailed Easy Devices asking when they would have the HTC DESIRE HD USB SYNC CRADLE WITH 2ND BATTERY SLOT in stock. They replied below:

5. RussWWFC

RussWWFC Well-Known Member

6. ArthurIhde

ArthurIhde Well-Known Member

7. CheesyPeteza

CheesyPeteza Well-Known Member

8. RussWWFC

RussWWFC Well-Known Member

Seems strange, I guess we can claw back our money via Amazon if nowt turns up. The did send a confirmation of dispatch on the 19th to be fair to them.

I prefer the red one on eBay, they claimed to have sent that today so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow with my phone
  9. paranut

paranut Member

Anyone know what the highest class/highest speed card the DHD will support? Class 10? x133? Faster?

Want to order one in the next day or so but struggling to find info.....
  10. dvhttn

dvhttn Well-Known Member

11. Lalaland

Lalaland Well-Known Member

I would avoid that at all costs to be honest.

It looks to be a Chinese knock off and a lot of that stuff tends to be knocked together cheaply. They know you can't easily pursue them if it knackers your handset and it costs peanuts to make stuff like that so they get high profit.

It's fair enough with cases etc. but batteries can be a funny thing to be honest and I'd probably not risk a 3rd party battery without a decent brand behind it. If it fries your DHD your warranty is useless.
  12. Krimian

Krimian Well-Known Member

13. SpencerUk

14. dvhttn

dvhttn Well-Known Member

Bought it ... but still waiting. Said it had been despatched last weekend but not seen it yet. I'll give it until the start of next week then start complaining!

As for 'is it any good', I'll let you know but I guess we're the pathfinders from this respect - with so few people having the phone as yet.

Dave
  15. fatjames

fatjames Well-Known Member

16. SpencerUk

I think you are supposed to put it upside down (phone in)..but then I put the argument of how do you know of notifications to your phone?
  17. Jazz Singh

Jazz Singh Active Member

18. kungura

kungura Well-Known Member

hey guys,

Is there a bluetooth headset with a built in mic?
  19. Jazz Singh

Jazz Singh Active Member

Erm - don't all bluetooth headsets come with built in mics?
  20. kalbasnik

kalbasnik New Member

Hi,

The case that I'm using with my Desire HD is the one that was actually made for HD2, so called "HTC HD2 Pouch (HTC P/N PO S511)." HTC - Products - Accessory - PO S511
    More info and review here: Original HTC HD2 Leather Flip Case - Dress up your device!
    This case is (almost) a perfect case for the Desire HD too and it was listed as an optional accessorie inside a small leaflet that came with the phone. Nevertheless it is not a perfect fit. HD fits inside the case very tight, not a bad problem but the back of the case, where are the openings for camera lens and two LEDs, does not fit 100%. LEDs are hidden behind the back side of the case therefore you cannot use the Flashlight funtion etc. with this. But in any other way it's quite ok case. It keeps the phone slim enough and gives a decent protection.

Question: does anybody know if and when HTC are going to release a similar flip case that is designed from the ground up for the Desire HD?
  21. SpencerUk

22. Lalaland

Lalaland Well-Known Member

Not released until the 3rd of December according to that page. It also appears to be a different design to the 400 which makes me think it may be more suited for the DHD being designed specially for it.

Looks better to me because this one doesn't do the car panel thing that the 400 does, so that suits my needs :)
  23. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

This is a good retailer on amazon with original HTC products and lower prices than those on HTC's official store: FoneM8store @ Amazon.co.uk: