[Official Discussion] Huawei Ascend 2.1 - 2.2 Firmware Upgrade (Info updated as received!)General

Last Updated: 2013-01-13 23:41:11
  1. BlastGT1

BlastGT1 Well-Known Member

You may be right on that. Either way, Huawei would probably have to spend more R&D time and money to go with a newer version of the OS. Somewhere, the trail is made of money.

Advertisement
  2. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

true, someone some where is getting paid to do what our nice devs do except the have access to all the src code to build it for whatever phone. I think one factor may be time frame, as in when they actually started working on these phones. Just cuz its new here in the states doesnt mean its new in the country of origin lol
  3. BlastGT1

Right. Oh, by the way, forum tag........you're it!
  4. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

5. BlastGT1

LOL. They lost interest in TLPW on only the third thread at PPA, so I gave up. I tagged PlayfulGod since we were posting back and forth while camping over the F5 key. :D
    lriv likes this.
  6. PlayfulGod

;)
  7. lriv

lriv Well-Known Member

ahahahaha Good one!! :eek::eek:

[​IMG]
  8. dbradford32

dbradford32 Well-Known Member

I am extremely optimistic when it comes to life. This is obviously not going to happen in the near future, and I can bet that Metro and Cricket will keep us always wanting more than we payed for... At the rate that they released news, maybe they should have come promptly with the release of the update... Metro by all means can eat a fat one... They smoke more rods than Debbie, in Debbie does dallas... lol
  9. MommysDroid

MommysDroid Well-Known Member

I just went to metro's website and the Tap Out Ascend is now advertising with 2.1 instead of 2.2? Wtf are they pulling now??
  10. NoBrainTay

NoBrainTay Member

it is released i went to the store they are chrging for it so im not paying i want the files from the internet so iwont pay shit..but its on the tapout and in the store for manual upgrade
  11. PlayfulGod

It sure does n I know it said 2.2 night b4 last.
  12. NoBrainTay

NoBrainTay Member

ok i have a metro fone and i dont post cuz im not a complainer if i have information ill share it if anybody thinks im a liar call metro tell them u have the huawei ascend u want the upgrade thell tell u to get it in store and ull pay at the most 15 ****in $$'s
    ....wow ppl are angry cuz they dont know how to get information for themselves..its called initiative be proactive and for you dumies im telling u to actually do sumthing beneficial not talkin about clearing acne
  13. NoBrainTay

NoBrainTay Member

i think if there pulling it they might still offer the limited addition and then charge for the upgrade....ohh...ooops...its says 2. in the description
  14. PlayfulGod

If you read the thread a bit more you will several ppl have called metro and have gotten different answers :)
  15. NoBrainTay

NoBrainTay Member

go to the corporate store
  16. PlayfulGod

not worth the drive for their bloated up version ;)
  17. NoBrainTay

NoBrainTay Member

exactly what i said so ill stick to CM6, 7, and ICARUS
  18. PlayfulGod

Thats what I've said as well lol
  19. xdonx6

xdonx6 Member

but can u get the update in any metro pcs store??
  20. Ashleyh06

Ashleyh06 Well-Known Member

woooowww!! thats awesome!! reallyyy SPECIAL!!! LOL:cool:
    lriv likes this.
  21. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

relax, we're just having a little fun. Kinda like gallows humor. I'm on cricket anyway, what the hell do I care?
  22. NoBrainTay

NoBrainTay Member

vinnyfox likes this.
  23. PlayfulGod

24. NoBrainTay

NoBrainTay Member

vinnyfox and lriv like this.
  25. PlayfulGod