• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official discussion thread.

I looked up the GPU at Qualcoms site - they say 41m triangles/sec, roughly twice the current-gen Snapdragons, and not quite half the Galaxy S/iPhone 4's 90m/sec.

that 90m/sec stat is wrong. A few people reported it first, then eventually the wrong info circulates the whole web and everyone believes it. It is roughly 45m/s in actuality. You'll see, the Desire HD will benchmark very close to the Galaxy S.

Upvote 0
I'm pretty stoked about this. I'm possibly moving to Europe in two years and I just got the Incredible a few months ago, so good timing!

Not really.. If you think the Desire HD will be a good option in two years (hell it probably won't still be being sold) you are SERIOUSLY underestimating how fast technology progresses, but don't worry In two years there will be something far far better to upgrade to.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones