Official dock?General

Last Updated:

1. TobesEtc

TobesEtc Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Ha, great question!
    Took forever for Samsung to release any docks for the Gnex as well. I'm guessing you might never see it. Sad too.
    Reminds me; the N4 and N10 don't have pogo pins. Guess Google finally figured that one out. :rolleyes:
  3. scribley9

scribley9 Active Member

Quite a few come up if you do a search for 'Nexus 7 Dock' on Ebay - price is around $20
  4. vespa5

vespa5 Active Member

My colleagues bought a few docks similar to the one mentioned in this thread from eBay. Most of them are basically stands that have 2 purposes: charge and act as a stand (and boy do they look and feel cheap). The one on CNET posted by the author of this thread gives you an additional microUSB cable connection and an audio output.
  5. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut? VIP Member

I can't believe we're still waiting for the pogo dock!!! Are we also waiting for the "official" Asus case from the leak too?
  6. vespa5

vespa5 Active Member

It is a bit odd that one of the most popular mini tablets in the market today has limited 'official' accessories. Most of the nice accessories I've had for my N7 are by 3rd parties.
  7. perfectstranger

perfectstranger Well-Known Member

Maybe with the new production and models of the N7 they'll sell enough to justify (in their eyes) releasing a dock. Out of every 100 people who have the N7, how many do you think will really buy the dock? I would but my guess is that only 5% max would spring for it.
  8. TobesEtc

TobesEtc Well-Known Member

If 5% is the correct number...and they reckon they'll sell a million this month...and say it was
  9. Trustdesa

Trustdesa Member

10. Nalej

Nalej Well-Known Member

Dock released in Japan. I hope one comes to the states soon enough