ELScardio Member

sooo nobody knows?
  3. RideZeLitenin

RideZeLitenin Well-Known Member

It sure is.
    The question is, when?
  4. AMTrombley0924

AMTrombley0924 VIP Member VIP Member

I'm guessing the same time as the RAZR or slightly after. The RAZR is Moto's baby right now, so odds are they will get it before any other Moto device
    712stranger likes this.
  5. RideZeLitenin

RideZeLitenin Well-Known Member

6. Styrisvps

Styrisvps Well-Known Member

Given the unknown release date for the D4, it might get delayed long enough so that it releases with ICS out-of-the-box, as opposed to a future update.
  7. imnotmikal

imnotmikal Well-Known Member Developer

lolwat the Droid 4 is out right now...
  8. RJT185

RJT185 VIP Member VIP Member

It'll be a while folks.
  9. emburybrett

emburybrett Well-Known Member

I really hope its soon... I was running the leaked stock ICS update on my Razr Maxx but now that I traded for the Droid 4 I'm stuck on 2.3 :(
  10. tgm1024

tgm1024 Well-Known Member

From your point of view, what's the most valuable change that you use/need?
  11. emburybrett

On ICS? Well I liked the data tracker,the looks,Chome Beta,and the phone all together ran faster then ever. I posted my screenshots over on the Razr maxx side of this website.
    Also the webtop has a new look and could be opened with just a HDMI cable!
  12. tcrews

tcrews Member

Two leaks for ICS for the Droid 4 have been found...one a few weeks ago (.200) and one early this week (.206). Users are reporting that it is extremely stable and very complete (the .206 being more so than the .200).

However, there is no way back to stock and .200 can't be upgrade to .206 so neither may be able to upgrade to the official ICS.

With that said.....I would expect the official release in late June or early July. The absolute latest....August.
    patrick182 likes this.
  13. tgm1024

The deeper and deeper I get into this Android paradigm, the bigger a fan I am of rooting the thing to stay as far away as I can from XYZ Phone Inc.'s idea of what makes sense. Just from having a predictable starting place alone it seems worth it.
  14. DROIDing

DROIDing Well-Known Member

Subscribing for updates :)

Wondering when it will be pushed over the air by Verizon?
  15. Shorte85

Shorte85 Well-Known Member

I'm wondering the same thing. I was looking at the Motorola Android Software Upgrade News for the ICS, but not sure what Q3 means?
  16. imnotmikal

Q3 = Quarter 3, meaning July, August or September.
  17. Shorte85

Shorte85 Well-Known Member

Ohh! Duh me! LOL

Thanks! :)
  18. emburybrett

I just got an email from Motorola. [​IMG]

I don't my droid 4 anymore so I thought i should tell you guys. This could be just be a simple update to fix bugs or ICS but as i said before i dont have the phone so no point of keeping this from anyone.

(I wasn't even think before I started a new Thread but i will just post this in here too.)
  19. imnotmikal

20. silverfang77

silverfang77 Well-Known Member

Is anyone else experiencing piss poor battery life with ICS? I swear I can almost watch my battery meter drop whenever I'm off the charger. I've frozen as much of the bloatware as possible in TitBu, but nothing seems to help.
  21. colinmaccarthy

colinmaccarthy New Member

Huge glitches concerning ICS update for droid 4 ... txting is a mess and just about everything has worsened .. please fix !
  22. JohnBoys

JohnBoys New Member

Can i get my old version of the droid 4 back this one sucks nothing works right i just dont like the hole set up
  23. Droidxxxxx

Droidxxxxx Well-Known Member

Great, I just ordered one as an insurance claim replacement for my droid x... should I get the facinate instead?
  24. tgm1024

I'm hearing Here and There
    Droidxxxxx likes this.