Official Droid X Shipping thread

Last Updated:

1. thawk21

thawk21 Member This Topic's Starter

I placed my order for a Droid X for me and my wife on Friday at 6pm and I got notification that I will receive them both TODAY!!! I am pretty excited to get rid of my iPhone 3G and her to get rid of the dreaded Sidekick. I think she might be the last person on Earth with a Sidekick. But this will be our first Android phones and I am sure there will be a learning curve but I am a pretty big computer geek so it should be fun. I am sure I will be asking plenty of questions as well.

Advertisement
  2. lamoglinsgal

lamoglinsgal Well-Known Member

Congrats on your UPgrade!!

3. thawk21

This was kinda like an Intro as well, so I don't think this would have worked in the other threads. Thanks for your input though.

4. Thong

Thong Active Member

Eh, the guys excited. Forgive him his exuberance.

Grats on the new phones you're gonna love em!

5. carson919

carson919 Member

Mine is at the local fedex facility, waiting for it to be delivered =)

6. BLOWNCO

BLOWNCO Well-Known Member

hey mine too but mine is out for delivery yay me lol

7. carson919

carson919 Member

mine went out for delivery at 8 but their site didnt update that until a few minutes ago, fedex usually gets to my house around 1-2pm so only a few more hours of blackberry to go!

8. onesicktexan

onesicktexan Well-Known Member

Woot congrats on your Phone, I should be getting mine today...I wish I had a tracking number so I could find out where its at...I ordered mine over the phone.

DRROIIIDD

9. YooserNaem

YooserNaem Member

Ditto

10. thecrock0984

thecrock0984 Well-Known Member

Everyone seems to be starting threads about their Droid X being shipped out instead of adding it in threads already created for this topic. So why not clutter the boards with useless threads. Put in my order on Thursday for the Droid X. Canceled my DINC order to do so. And My X is out and is due to be in my hands tomrrow. Please do not reply with your story on your order. Start a thread and clutter the boards more instead of adding it in threads created for Order News. :cool:

11. ECFfighter7232

ECFfighter7232 Well-Known Member

wow, i didnt know there was people still using the sidekicks out there rofl JK! I had every new model of them from the first to the lx back when I was on t-mo lol.
    waiting on my fed ex truck to show up right now.... he/she is out there driving around with my phone!

12. New ERA

New ERA Well-Known Member

congrats dude...you will love the X!

13. thawk21

Does TheCrock0984 have anything better to do then bash other peoples threads to boost his post count? I don't think he does. Keep it going Keyboard Warrior!!!!

14. GoDAWGS06

GoDAWGS06 New Member

Mine's on the delivery van as well! I will be up all night trying to figure it out ;). Very first smart phone...PERIOD...and I've tried reading everything I can to help me figure it out. I'm a teacher and go back to work next week :(, so I'll be spending my last days of freedom playing with my new X!

15. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Come on guys, the people that start these threads are just excited to get their new phone. If you think back, I'm sure most of you were just as excited. There is no need to be rude towards anyone about a subject like this. Please keep the zero tolerance policy in mind and if you can't say something nice to your fellow members then don't say anything at all.

That being said, I have combined a few these resent threads and created this "official I got my Dorid X" thread for all you happy new users. I hope you guys and gals enjoy your new phones and congratulate others that get one as well.

Duckster likes this.
  16. ECFfighter7232

ECFfighter7232 Well-Known Member

Nice! thanks OfTheDamned. Just opened mine up! showed up about 20 minutes ago, its sitting in the base charger right now getting juiced up! SOO happy this thing finally came, I've only been waiting since the 15th for it! lol. Life is good now!

17. thecrock0984

thecrock0984 Well-Known Member

I dont think anyone is really giving anyone a hard time. Just looking for more activity from the people who monitor the boards to combine the threads and what not.

18. gvillager

gvillager Well-Known Member

Can this thread be combined with http://androidforums.com/support-troubleshooting-droid-x/122633-official-status-your-droid-x-order-thread.html?

Also, can the above thread be moved back to the main Moto Droid X forum? I think it would help alleviate the multiple shipping threads issue.