Official Droid X Wallpaper Of The Day! Whats Yours?!

1. tranceFusion

tranceFusion Well-Known Member

Any ravens fans?

Attached Files:

2. deekum1627

deekum1627 Well-Known Member

where do you guy/gals get these wallpapers
  3. tranceFusion

Find an image larger than 960x854 and shrink or crop it down to that size :). I use Paint.Net.
  4. deekum1627

deekum1627 Well-Known Member

you do this on your phone right
  5. iclickjohn

iclickjohn Well-Known Member

[​IMG]Picasa Web Albums - digwiz9 - Android wallp...

Some I did and some i found. I did these for the Droid 1. But the size is the same. Some may not be proportioned but can be cropped when selected on the phone. I did most of the ones where the Droid guy is included. Most are made so the home screen shows the feature of the image. Just right click on the image and "save image".
  6. tranceFusion

it will be way easier on a PC.

Also remember that the wallpaper "moves" when you go left or right on the home screens, so you want the important parts of the image in the center so they will show up on your default home screen.
  7. JubbaTheHutt

JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member

Whipped up this badboy the other night in honor of the fantastically named OS builds. Enjoy :)

[​IMG]
  8. theineffablebob

theineffablebob Well-Known Member

9. lucybear06

lucybear06 Active Member

Sorry if I'm being dense here, but can someone tell me exactly how to make one of these lovely pictures into my wallpaper. I'm looking to have it be the complete picture on every screen. Actually, It'd be nice to know how to do it both ways.

Thanks!

:eek:
  10. Monoblock

Monoblock Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    john_ecko likes this.
  11. emr25

emr25 Well-Known Member

Anybody willing to make the Android blue instead of green and post the file or image in this thread for me? Also, if you're really feeling generous, I've seen some like this one with sports teams on the Android, which would be cool (I'm a St Louis Cardinals, Florida Gators, and Purdue Boilermakers fan, primarily):D

But seriously, the blue one would be just fine if nobody has the time to waste with anything more. I would do it myself, but I don't have any software capable on my computer right now.
  12. Lightninrod

Lightninrod Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Just put this one on my X. The lightning flashes very realistically as it's a LWP.
  13. in2uition

in2uition Well-Known Member

Here are the ones I'm currently rotating:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    NSFW
    [​IMG]
    NSFW
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    NSFW
    [​IMG]
    NSFW
    [​IMG]
  14. AJ_EVO

AJ_EVO Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    emr25 likes this.
  15. emr25

emr25 Well-Known Member

Thanks, I appreciate it!
  16. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

17. t4ckleb0x

t4ckleb0x Well-Known Member

thank you for posting actual wallpaper
  18. itsTee

itsTee Well-Known Member

*deleted*

found it..
  19. HankB

HankB Member

Old guy warning :rolleyes: ... I just picked some pictures from vacation and cropped/resized appropriate for the Droid X:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Picasaweb won't export URLs for full resolution, but if either of these float your boat, feel free to download from Picasa Web Albums - HankB - Droid X Wallp...
  20. dlaxman31

dlaxman31 Well-Known Member

nice wallpapers guys.. thanks a bunch.
  21. xclr82xtc

xclr82xtc Well-Known Member

here is mine...the pic is to big, crop it as big as it will go and move it all the way to the left...that will put the lion on the center screen. I know i shouldnt put thib big a pic on here, but if i make it smaller, you will lose all the detail in the drawing

[​IMG]
    Click this small picture for the huge high quality version.
  22. mikeyfl

mikeyfl Well-Known Member

23. itsTee

itsTee Well-Known Member

*edit* found it
  24. c_aus

c_aus Disabled

I noticed this morning that InterfaceLift now has download options for Android devices so you don't have to do any resizing for some of the more common screen resolutions. It may not be the case for all pictures, but the first few I looked at this morning had it.

InterfaceLIFT: Wallpaper sorted by Date
  25. NoShineMM

NoShineMM Well-Known Member

Yes Sir! Gonna be a good year even with the injuries.