.:Official Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Thread:.

1. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Aha! Looks like they patched the issue I was having with the thieves guild quest. I still had to teleport the NPC to the right spot with the console, but they are willing to speak to me this time.
  2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

do you walk all slow when your inventory gets to heavy like on fallout?
  3. Xyro

Yeah, you do. There's lots of cheap housing available though, so at least it's not hard to store your stuff.
  4. NightAngel79

Absolutely hated that about fallout! :mad:
  5. Joe Dirt

Joe Dirt Well-Known Member

1.3 patch out for ps3. Downloading and installing now. I hope it fixes the dragons.

EDIT:
    the patch fixes a lot of bugs, I was able to kill the dragon, menus pull up smoother, people that were stuck in tables or in the ground are now free. Big improvement!
    ocnbrze and 9to5cynic like this.
  6. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

Thanks. I find this really helpful.
    This might sound like a weird question, but do you happen to know if you can download game patches and install via usb on ps3? I read that you can with system updates, just wondering if that continues with game patches.
  7. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

Not to spoil it too much for you but there's a "power" you can get that will make it so you're never over encumbered.

It's a trade off vs other powers, but if that the thing you want, it's probably worth getting.
  8. Joe Dirt

Joe Dirt Well-Known Member

I'm not totally sure, I want to say that you can't.

I did find this though.

PS3Blog.co.za| How to Download Game Patches and Updates via Your PC

I would think the easier way would be to use the wifi tether on your phone to download and install.
    9to5cynic likes this.
  9. 9to5cynic

Thanks, I'll look into that. My only concern with the wifi tether is I often roam with data, so I don't wanna get the boot for tethering to the ps3 download servers... no real way of explaining that ;)

Thanks though.

ALSO, what builds are you guys playing. I'm a stealth archer type, but I really would like to do some more with alchemy...
  10. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

Can't store quest items tho. lol :( Have they announced another patch yet? Other then these small glitch annoyances, this is an incredible game.
  11. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

I still haven't played Skyrim. I'm being forced to wait until Christmas to open it. Grrrrrrr!
  12. alostpacket

9to5cynic and NYCHitman1 like this.
  13. Xyro

The staring face of Jimmy Wales has been proven to make almost any wikipedia entry 50% funnier.
    alostpacket likes this.
  14. NightAngel79

No idea what that means but sounds funny as hell, lol
  15. NYCHitman1

When you go on Wikipedia now, they have pictures of the random ass people who have either designed the site or help publish content (in the banner), etc..
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  16. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

Skyrim is $40 on Steam today if anyone wants to buy it, but hasn't.
    alostpacket likes this.
  17. NightAngel79

Just got Skyrim for the 360! Score!!
    Xyro and alostpacket like this.
  18. 9to5cynic

Be prepared to get sucked into a icy world where adventure lurks around ever corner and in every dungeon.
    alostpacket and NightAngel79 like this.
  19. alostpacket

Translation: be prepared to require gaming addiction therapy :D
    9to5cynic likes this.
  20. NightAngel79

LOL, its still in the plastic. Also got uncharted 3 (12 hours game play at best) so might kill that first
  21. Xyro

22. NYCHitman1

Finally got my Skyrim (PC version). I played maybe the first 5-10 mins before I had to shut it off and leave for the day, but the gfx were AMAZING on Ultra.
  23. 9to5cynic

^ Jealous.

The xbox one looks swell, but I mean, ES games are built for pc (and mods :p)
  24. alostpacket

I've actually run out of things to do. But this is actually most likely a good thing.
  25. 9to5cynic

I saw a pretty cool vid. Someone (on pc) spawned a boat load of cheese... then let it roll down a hill. Pretty awesome. You could always play around with cheese :D ;)
    alostpacket likes this.