Official EVO Rumors and Speculation thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise Well-Known Member

tigger2u likes this.
  2. KRD

KRD Well-Known Member

Put it out earlier Sprint, aren't you tired of being @$$raped by Verizon and AT&T.
  3. billsmed

billsmed Well-Known Member

4. Ouhei

Ouhei Active Member

The camera stuff is missing information. :D
    tigger2u likes this.
  5. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

MISSING information?!!?! ohhhhh goodie goodie goodie :) tell us more... no one knows who you are, you are protected by an alias so no one can pin this on you (in real life) and im sure your not the only one who knows something about the phone
  6. ValdiviaENT

ValdiviaENT Active Member

this is all great news guys!! finally!!

lol missing like maybe 720p video recording?? :cool:
  7. Covert_Death

orrrrr 2160P (next gen shit fosho)
  8. ValdiviaENT

ha im sure no one would mind that!! lol
  9. KRD

KRD Well-Known Member

Ouhei, can you confirm that the SS does or does not have the multitouch bug.
  10. Covert_Death

well for those of you who ARE giving up on the SS if its too long of a wait check this out
    Sprint | News Release
    the N1 is finaly sprint bound OFFICIALY as of 30 mins ago

and KRD it won't, it is a bigger screen so it has to use a different digitizer than the N1, so it shouldn't be an issue
  11. ValdiviaENT

N1 nice!! Sprint getting alot of love today!!!
  12. Ouhei

Ouhei Active Member

Hah, not out of the question :p.

Considering we may get an official announcement Wed. maybe I can spill more information later.
  13. ValdiviaENT

haha that sounds like a yes to me!! lol

i sure hope you can spill as much as possible! me and im sure alot of other ppl have been waiting for info like mad men! lol :eek:

wow! idk how i missed this picture! but im loving the all black stealth look! what do you guys think, Black or the white we've seen??
  14. KRD

KRD Well-Known Member

White, I want something different. Solid colored phones are getting bland, IMO
  15. billsmed

The black one works for me :)
  16. acp

acp Well-Known Member

if the rumored design specs hold true this phone will be so sleek that it will be beautiful white or black
  17. ValdiviaENT

yea i agree i think either way it will be a great looking phone but something about the black and silver is calling me ha
  18. DrewVL

DrewVL Member

19. Ouhei

Ouhei Active Member

Just found out I qualify for AT&T's prorated ETF, so I'm leaving them as soon as the Supersonic is released!

I promise I'll give you guys some more information nuggets by the weekend, ok?
    tigger2u likes this.
  20. billsmed

Thanks, Ouhei. Any nuggets would be appreciated. :)

Nobody knows for sure what the final product will like, but everything I see that HTC puts out looks pretty snazzy. Hopefully, next week we'll have pictures, some specs and a release date.

Since the Supersonic is going to be official soon, it seems like we should have an "Official HTC Supersonic Thread". I would like to see the first post in that thread continually updated with specs, pictures and the latest pertinent information. Right now, we're basically writing to three different threads and it's confusing as to where you should post.

Does anyone want to take responsibility to manage such a thread? I will volunteer, but I don't want to jump in there and create a new thread if someone else wants to do it.

Bill
  21. photon00

photon00 Well-Known Member

Bill, I think this is a good idea. You managing it seems like another good idea to me. You appear to be the most active with regards to Supersonic posts.
  22. billsmed

Thank you, photon00. I appreciate your comments.
  23. ValdiviaENT

This is a great idea! And you have done a great job of pulling together alot of info for us! So I think you taking responsibility is a great idea Bills!
  24. bimmjo

bimmjo Well-Known Member

I agree, Bill get it going. I have enjoyed trying to track this phone on here for a while and your activity certainly has been good for any of us looking for info.

I have the good fortune of having a hero and already qualifying for another upgrade, due to Sprint customer service taking great care of me. So I am eagerly awaiting this phone as my hero has been fun but frustrating at the same time.

And I am in a 4G network area. I have clear for my home internet and can say that the dallas area coverage is pretty good. If the mobile version is as good I can say I do connect at 2-6 mbs easily with times of up to 8. Upload speeds not quite as good. I dont know if there is any direct connection to the two services, but if I had a phone connecting as fast, that would be really nice.
  25. billsmed

Thanks for posting again bimmjo. I appreciate your vote of confidence. I also have the Hero and have had zero problems with it since the OTA update last November. As much as I like the phone, I can't wait for the Supersonic, mostly because of the bigger screen and the faster processor.

You are so lucky to have WiMAX coverage. The idea of having wireless Internet instead of all that cabling sounds like a good way to go. You're the first one I've heard talk about it that actually has it. Any comments you want to make about WiMAX, especially in the other thread I started about WiMAX would be welcomed. I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in hearing about it.

Thanks again,

Bill
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.