Official Facebook AppGeneral

Last Updated:

1. josh44

josh44 Member This Topic's Starter

Hey does anybody know if they are working on an update like 1.3.3 or more bc every 1.3 I have tried drains my battery and the UI is horrific!

Advertisement
  2. Tooleman694

Tooleman694 Well-Known Member

I hate the new version, it is almost unusable..

3. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

They are definitely working on a new update to incorporate the new places feature. And it should be comforting to know that CEO Mark Zuckerburg is now using an Android phone; perhaps developers will pay more attention to the platform.

Also, I'm not having the battery issues since 1.3.2 came out, and I don't mind the UI myself. That said, I hardly ever use it - I check things out once every other day or so.

4. Tooleman694

What I hate about it, is when you are checking the notifications and want to reply it takes you to the web and your profile.. why cant it keep me in the app.. and it doesnt take you to the mobile version of the page either..

5. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

Its probably because the Android FB app is pretty half assed. Better than what it was a few months ago, but still has a long way to go.

6. Tooleman694

But before if you wanted to reply to a notification it took to the mobile site.. now it takes you to the real site.. now I only use it to update my status or read others..