***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

No can do... that's not the purpose of the OP.

2. th0r615

th0r615 Well-Known Member

Any delay would be from either the production problems we've heard whisperings or because Verizon wants to give the RAZR and Rezound more time to get sales before a better device comes along.
    Ytram likes this.
  3. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

Sorry but that is just completely ridicules... I have been reading this thread for a long time and I can honestly say that I have not seen any of these "warnings" other than the ones today. Not everyone reads everything that is posted in this almost 27k post thread.

If you guys want rules followed you need to post them ALL in ONE place. If you refuse to do something that simple then you guys need to lay off on the threats.
    nbajam likes this.
  4. dakster

dakster Well-Known Member

5. th0r615

th0r615 Well-Known Member

6. dr01d3tte

dr01d3tte Well-Known Member

I think this is an accident, because if you go back to like the March/April timeframe, it seems like Verizon's planned launches for this year all got messed up (anyone's guess why), and the mega 3 we're seeing now got jammed up against each other timewise. I'm sure they would have preferred an earlier Bionic launch, and then spread out the HTC, Moto,and Sammy phones from September through the holiday season. It just seems like all the "delays" and "leaks" were after-thoughts to spin the horked up schedules.
  7. red66charger

red66charger Well-Known Member

I'd be hammered right now.
  8. timetoroot

timetoroot Well-Known Member

And Shirley Temples for those members who are not of age. We promote responsibility around here! :cool:
  9. Dubbin1

So the purpose is to hide all of the warnings within this HUGE thread so you guys can play moderator? You guys need better Mod training :D
    tluley51 likes this.
  10. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

With accessories arriving and training for the RAZR, Rezound and Nexus lumped together I am definitely feeling the 17th for a very soft release.

Thanks for the looking out with your sister Hans!
  11. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Please take this to PM from here on out. Thank you. :D
    K-West, BabyBlues, BobF and 2 others like this.
  12. Cam

Cam Well-Known Member

Geeze, I have a lot of beer drinking to do to catch up. Well, better get started...
  13. rafier

rafier Well-Known Member

Razr = Business orientation "Corporate Market"
    Rezound = Music by Dr Dre Beats "Mainstream"
    SGN = Large screen, early ICS, Developers "Niche"

Maximize revenue for the big VZW corner.
    drbugsmn likes this.
  14. brain85

brain85 Well-Known Member

Can we buy cases or screen protectors anywhere yet?
  15. tluley51

tluley51 Well-Known Member

Windsock actually answered a question of mine...wow. He says he is about halfway done with his review.
  16. nj02vette

nj02vette Well-Known Member

Are you aiming at something here?

Most of the information you need can be found in the forum rules. They aren't posted in every thread, but we are all expected to abide by them. The number 1 rule as EarlyMon stated was politeness. Calling out our moderators isn't too polite. If you have legitimate concerns, you should talk to the moderators or administrator offline.
    K-West, BabyBlues, shawn487 and 9 others like this.
  17. mrtudball

mrtudball Member

Any new news today? My Droid X is now on its deathbed.
  18. IgnatiusXIX

IgnatiusXIX Well-Known Member

woodraskam likes this.
  19. SamMax

SamMax Well-Known Member

If you buy from the lady that sold me the Rezound you can!

but you don't know what you will get...I got Samsung Glitter screen protector and a Thunderbolt case! :eek:
  20. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Wow. OK - at no time in public service announcement did I threaten anyone.

I simply called for some team spirit and cooperation and sportsmanlike conduct.

And the rules are posted in one place - right here -

And that link shows up in the sig of every mod posting here.

Not sure how we can be more helpful.
    K-West, BabyBlues, drbugsmn and 6 others like this.
  21. aimetti

aimetti Well-Known Member

people are getting a tad carried away ~~ now wheres my att gsm model :(

with how slow this thread is moving i could type 4 more messages and get 27000 !!
  22. nj02vette

nj02vette Well-Known Member

My DX is also getting pretty slow. Wouldn't call it deathbed, but it does seem to take a while for some operations sometimes.

Think I'm going to SBF it back to Froyo when I give it to my daughter.
  23. drhill

drhill Well-Known Member

Google Music is currently in Beta. So "we" are all just testers of a non final product. I expect the press conference is for Google Music, but I'd bet they will be showing it on a Nexus.
  24. Dubbin1

Yes I'm aiming at them putting special rules in place for THIS thread and then hiding them within a 27k post thread. I don't think its fair for them to be putting people on probation like what was done today for a rule that is hidden somewhere within this thread. I have no issues with the official rules other than the swearing that is allowed (this is the only popular forum i know of that allows something like that).
  25. Ytram

Ytram Well-Known Member

That may not work. I'm a mean drunk.

Edit: Woohoo! 27k and I wasn't even going for it, AND I'm on mobile!
    The_Chief, drbugsmn and iowabowtech like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.