• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah saying $500 off contract and 21st the web only release date. I'm thinking they are both wrong (at least hoping one of those is wrong :))

I don't know. The rules for the twitter contest are basically a contract (where are all our lawyer members when you need them haha) so I think it would be odd for the in store retail to be more. Also illogical to end a contest after a launch if its some sort of promo/build-up game. Note: illogical doesn't mean unlikely or possible of course.

Upvote 0
I don't know. The rules for the twitter contest are basically a contract (where are all our lawyer members when you need them haha) so I think it would be odd for the in store retail to be more. Also illogical to end a contest after a launch if its some sort of promo/build-up game. Note: illogical doesn't mean unlikely or possible of course.

Either way, the last day of the contest is "running" still when it will be released on the 21st. I know it's a long shot at this point, but I hope verizon gives us a small miracle, and gives us our sangwich on the 17th.

Upvote 0
PRIZES: Seven winning entries will receive a Galaxy Nexus phone as described at Galaxy Nexus. (ARV of each individual prize: $500.00 USD). Prize may be subject to terms, restrictions and conditions imposed by Google. The Prize does not include activation or usage fees required to activate and operate the device. All such fees are the responsibility of the winner.

Puzzle question

Upvote 0
Either way, the last day of the contest is "running" still when it will be released on the 21st. I know it's a long shot at this point, but I hope verizon gives us a small miracle, and gives us our sangwich on the 17th.

Im fine with either the 17th or 21st while I've got 2 puppies sleeping in my lap, not gonna lie - but with all the other signs and signals pointing us toward the 17th, I won't be thinking anything other than that until that day and if its not in my pocket :D (although i don't know if it will fit next to the puppy there currently... )

Upvote 0
I know it gets under some of your skins........... but it looks like blackmanx is gonna throw down a poem over in the AC forums....................just fyi

as annoying as it can be, i like getting the info. im not really familiar with the ac site, could you provide a link to the forum it will be in?

edit: nvmd, found it

Upvote 0
So the Windsock posted a picture of the SGN side by side with the RAZR. The SGN is thinner than I thought it would be. The RAZR was super thin when I handled it in the store.

scaled.php

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones