***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. th0r615

th0r615 Well-Known Member

Don't count on it. They bought them for the patents they hold and Google already said that Moto will operate as a separate entity with no special treatment.

2. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

I guess I'd have to get to know 'im
    But I once got caught up in a panda poem
    I finally unfollowed that Twitter blaster
    And uninstalled my app "Tweetcaster"
    Never again, I said to me
    Nexus will be when Nexus will be.

There's your poem ;)
    kcs7272, timetoroot and vandyman like this.
  3. Khatmandu

Khatmandu Well-Known Member

Terribly sorry for your loss. Take comfort in the memories you have of your grandmother, and gather the treasured memories of the others who attend. As long as those memories stay alive, a part of your grandmother lives on.
    AntimonyER likes this.
  4. vandyman

vandyman Well-Known Member

That is what I was saying, Moto Mobile is now Googles baby.
    So this my be good for all carriers and phone makers.
  5. skater57

skater57 Well-Known Member

I can't believe that entirely they might get a little special treatment I say that the chance the next nexus is MOTO is like 50/50
  6. 3vil

3vil Well-Known Member

technically google doesn't own motorola yet.;)
  7. Raftysworld

Raftysworld Well-Known Member

lollllll. wow... smh.
  8. skater57

skater57 Well-Known Member

Don't get all sassy with me haha. Na but you're right
  9. darejer

darejer Well-Known Member

Based on BMX's grammar, spelling, and need for attention, I'm guessing that he is not a VP at Google but probably more in a very lower entry level job.
  10. kcs7272

kcs7272 Well-Known Member

Okay here is my shot at prose.

Roses are red, Violets are blue, WHERE IS MY GALAXY NEXUS!?!?!?!? I mean come on already! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thank you, thank you.
  11. Mach Droid

Mach Droid Well-Known Member

That phone is too powerful for the wrong hands....probably screening potential buyers in the back office where I couldnt see them.Locking out the undesiriables for security purposes.
  12. vandyman

He is probably a tech of some sort.
    Most techs with math skills will have a speech or language problem.
    Albert Einstein is one of them.

I am an electrician/tech and I am only good with math.;)
  13. Rrrracer

Rrrracer Well-Known Member

LOL my favorite so far :D
    kcs7272 likes this.
  14. Gandalf7

Gandalf7 Well-Known Member

True, but not just technically. ;)
    Google is not to be exercising management and so forth yet.
  15. Gandalf7

Gandalf7 Well-Known Member

Hey, wait a minute--some of us math types can write. :D
    I was an English minor a long time ago. Admittedly, I was unusual in that regard.
    vandyman likes this.
  16. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Antimony- I'm sorry for your loss. If there's anything any of us can do, please feel free to PM.

Beautiful... just beautiful.. (Steven sobs)
    AntimonyER, drbugsmn and kcs7272 like this.
  17. vandyman

LOL, yes I have college writing skills, but I still have major problems with it.:p
  18. Raftysworld

Raftysworld Well-Known Member

19. woodraskam

woodraskam Well-Known Member

I'm Curious Steven58, After today's announcements with the GNex Give-away, what are you thinking for release date?
  20. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Good question. I believe it's possible that the phone can be delayed until sometime in December. After all, Verizon's official press release said "sometime before the end of the year." However, the people I spoke to who are Verizon insiders all said the 17th, so I'm still leaning that way.
    Travillion and woodraskam like this.
  21. nbajam

nbajam Well-Known Member

Amazing the amount of people that wanna know what he says despite all of this hatred. :rolleyes:

He's the one with the info, let him have some fun. I'd rather get some info then none at all. The fact that you guys treat these phones like it's a matter of life or death certainly encourages him.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  22. Ytram

Ytram Well-Known Member

I think he's referring to the giveaways that start tomorrow, and end on the 21st. I think that makes the 21st a pretty likely date, and there have been a couple of other leaks that point that way as well.
  23. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

I mourn your loss, but that sort of attitude speaks volumes and honors how she raised you and what sort of woman she truly was.

There's no substitute for your grandmother but the good news is - you will carry her in your heart forever and she will always be there when you need her most.

/moping ;) :)
  24. Grandmadroid

Grandmadroid Well-Known Member

Antimony, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Don't forget to take care of you during this time. Make sure you eat and get some rest. We're all thinking about you.
  25. tomato88

tomato88 Well-Known Member

After months of delays and speculations, finally the release date seems to be appearing on the horizon. I am softly brushing my OG Droid as I'm patiently waiting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.