***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rezeew

rezeew Well-Known Member

Same reason I'm not even considering a future HTC phone. I love my Inc overall, but Jesus was that annoying. It's what made me finally root and ROM it.
  2. chanop

chanop Well-Known Member

I don't understand why so many people are taking the Reddit post so seriously? The poster is less than a month old with the worse detail. Ultimately, Pics or it didn't happen.
    Travillion likes this.
  3. jaydotelloh

jaydotelloh Well-Known Member

4. woodraskam

woodraskam Well-Known Member

SWEET. I think VZW moved up my loyalty discount. I'm now showing $250 for the RAZR and Rezound.

Come on Verizon, Release the Kraken.
    Interestingman and SittingMoose like this.
  5. woodraskam

Also, anyone notice that the button that you used to press to get to vzw chat has been replaced with a phone only option. Maybe they got annoyed by the rest of you guys buggin them:)

Now that I have a legitimate question, i'm locked out. Sad Panda Bear :(
  6. Crashumbc

Crashumbc Well-Known Member

Its a "inside" joke :) read back about 150 pages :p
  7. huskerkate

huskerkate Well-Known Member

i don't know that anyone can comment on the ICS stock e-mail app. however, thus far the stock e-mail app on android has fallen far short of meeting my needs. i haven't personally used the Sense email, but my wife has a DInc, and i definitely prefer Touchdown over it.

i use my email exclusively for work. i have about 50 subfolders for each of my cases, and keep those case-related emails in each folder. it's essential to me for keeping track of my cases. Touchdown allows me to choose which subfolders i want to keep synced on my phone, and it organizes the subfolders exactly as i have them on my PC. it also syncs with my work calendar, including all of my tasks and deadlines that i have coming up.

i've tried several different email apps, and imo Touchdown is head and shoulders above the rest for business uses. you can download the regular app for a trial period for free, to see if you like it. i highly recommend checking it out.
    wedgemoose likes this.
  8. eddieruko

eddieruko Well-Known Member

my only beef with the google calendar app is that there doesn't appear to be an integrated or consistent way of accepting/declining meeting notices. i am too expecting this to be corrected in ICS.

all too often i receive a meeting invite on my phone and can't even see the details of the event. yeah it will show up in my calendar... but i have to dig through the calendar just to find it. occasionally, and i haven't figured out how/why, i will get some notices in my gmail and it shows the details and accept/decline. but i will get mtg notices from MS Outlook, directly from fellow Gmail people, or other gmail-synced accounts (my grad school uses gmail, for example)... there seems to be no rhyme or reason to what happens when i get an invite.
  9. woodraskam

Matters how you look at it. Today's the 15th, so that flyer technically got it wrong.

Edit: NM, i'm an idiot, 2 Schrute Bucks for you
  10. EmotionalNinja

EmotionalNinja Well-Known Member

No it didn't. The phone comes out on the 17th.
  11. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

12. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Okay so 21st web only. I just wish I could have it IN my hands on the 21st. Cure the Monday blues at work with a brand new Galaxy Nexus.
  13. soccerplaya2090

soccerplaya2090 Well-Known Member

Forget the bat signal IMMAH FIRIN MAH LASER for the source

LASER
  14. AcousticRx

AcousticRx Well-Known Member

Also, I forget who it was, but last night someone claiming to work for VZW was claiming to have gotten off the phone with a VZW exec--and the date is now 11/28.

Don't know how solid of a source it is though
  15. Randino

Randino Well-Known Member

I think the chat button disappears when they are all busy. Happened to me last night but came back later and I could chat.
    woodraskam likes this.
  16. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

With it being slow in here I'm finding myself actually working ......not sure how I feel about this.
    Highwayman likes this.
  17. Laxstar785

Laxstar785 Well-Known Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again I hate verizon no explanation needed.
  18. mthoren68

mthoren68 Well-Known Member

Setting > Applications > Manage Applications > All > then Clear Date/Clear Cache for com.htc.socialnetwork.pro/Peep/Facebook in that order until the problem disappears. When you do Peep it might make the Twits you're following disappear, but at least the Low Memory thing will disappear and you'll be able to get your email again.
  19. coach26

coach26 Well-Known Member

RadYOacTiVe likes this.
  20. charliecc

charliecc Well-Known Member

Yet less than 24 hours ago, Twitter. Sort it out you bunch of useless *****.

Perhaps they are correct, 1 handset will launch in the UK just so they can say they met the deadline.
    Mooem likes this.
  21. EdenObscured

EdenObscured Well-Known Member

Laser Printer issues at the warehouse are taking up my morning thank god. Time is flying! :D

Hopefully some news will drop soon!
  22. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

This is the slowest I have ever seen this thread move.
  23. surfbm

surfbm Active Member

Any updates from the sources stephen?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.