***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

I'm doing a happy dance!! FCC is through! I'm doin a happy dance how 'bout you???!!!!

2. jaydotelloh

jaydotelloh Well-Known Member

3. Grendil

Grendil Well-Known Member

I will have to watch it again, but I'm fairly certain they said the Nexus would start showing up in the US in november and other parts of the world in the same general timeframe.
  4. crt134

crt134 Well-Known Member

haha what a yoyo day so far. Everybody was borderline depressed and now boom back to being alright again.
  5. Ytram

Ytram Well-Known Member

Look at the submission date on some of those documents at the FCC. One of them was only submitted yesterday, "RF Exposure Info 1". I don't think this was a case of asking the FCC to hold off on making it public.
  6. jkc120

jkc120 Well-Known Member

I REALLY want to...but although FCC approval is a prerequisite for release, it doesn't mean a release will happen right afterwards. Does give me some hope, but the evidence (info from The Source and vzw reps Steven spoke to) is a bit more concrete than an FCC approval. But oh man do I want to be proved wrong in 2 days. :D
    Ninjak likes this.
  7. kg6epf

kg6epf Well-Known Member

drbugsmn likes this.
  8. atrain311

atrain311 Well-Known Member

Makes me hope there's enough to go around.
  9. themanchild

themanchild Well-Known Member

how is hearsay more concrete than FCC approval?
  10. vandyman

vandyman Well-Known Member

FCC release may mean a DEC 2nd release.....

FCC + 2weeks = Dec 2nd.

Pre-order on Nov. 21st.
  11. Richman21

Richman21 Well-Known Member

So what is typical from FCC to release date?
  12. sweatyBeef

sweatyBeef Well-Known Member

I wish I had some dance skills like that. Haha
  13. Needz_Android

Needz_Android Well-Known Member

like i said, the verizon reps i spoke to today said they will have them within a week (black friday at latest) but they were hearing the 18th
  14. Cam

Cam Well-Known Member

I'm seriously considering getting a Rezound and exchanging it for a GNex when it comes out, but that thought makes me nervous, because what if, God forbid, VZW decides to delay GNex until after the holiday return window closes? Then I'd be stuck with a phone that I don't really want.

At the same time, my POS Blackberry Bold 9000 is giving me more and more trouble every day, with random freezes, reboots, memory full messages (even after I removed all but two apps) while using the internet browswer, and just this morning, the cellular radio quit working until I pulled and reinstalled the battery. I need a new phone STAT.

I really, really wish VZW would just be more forthcoming and let us know what the heck is going on with this phone. Like all of you, I don't even have enough information to make a comfortable decision going forward.
    lickwidravr and th0r615 like this.
  15. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Who knows. My real glimmer of hope was when accessories started arriving at stores. That, to me, made it seem it was imminent.

They probably picked 11/15 to release FCC info a long time ago, expecting to release it either today or the 17th.

Maybe the crappy sales of the RAZR made them push it back. The Love Tunnel said that it was a "corporate" reason, after all.
  16. Jon Nale

Jon Nale Well-Known Member

Every time you post something and have to add that edit, I literally sit here laughing in my cubicle. It has happened so many times throughout this thread, hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

17. atrain311

atrain311 Well-Known Member

Oh my GOD, what an emotional roller coaster! I don't even know what to think anymore. I wish I had the restraint to just stay away, haha! :D
  18. kg6epf

kg6epf Well-Known Member

Only if you didn't return it before time is up. You could go back to your current phone if needed.
  19. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

SPLover, rafier, Highwayman and 2 others like this.
  20. Needz_Android

Needz_Android Well-Known Member

no offense to the source, but didn't he say he was more out of the loop than ever?
  21. JMKosmo

JMKosmo Well-Known Member

I want to know their "Game" before I dance. When I dance, it ain't pretty. It's never pretty to see a fat man contort his body!
  22. tigercranestyle

tigercranestyle Well-Known Member

playing with my emotions?

anyhow, brb... going to vzw now to get a rezound for the meantime.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.