2. jaydotelloh

jaydotelloh Well-Known Member

Over-under on when he comes back??
  3. dtm8119

dtm8119 Member

1/17? January?
  4. DH in DC

DH in DC Member

Where? The original post was not a "conversation" only a summary, which has been interpreted a number of different ways. He promised to post the conversation later (without id'ing info) but I don't think he has done it yet, at least on this forum.
  5. If we don't get something concrete about the release date by the end of the day today, I'm done with this forum. I can't take it.
  6. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

The FCC application was submitted 11/3 as per the documents.
    Mannequins likes this.
  7. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

All you people saying that its because they need to sell more razr/rezounds seem to forget that they are also obligated to sell so many nexus phones. I'm tired of hearing that comment as it makes no sense at all.
  8. truelove79

truelove79 Well-Known Member

Sorry, my work internet is terrible, especially with this site for some reason. I thought my first post failed.
  9. Sushibagel

Sushibagel Well-Known Member

Ya i just don't see them waiting till January. ICS source is out there is no way google would put off the nexus that much longer
  10. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

jaydotelloh likes this.
  11. Highwayman

Highwayman VIP Member VIP Member

12. eddieruko

eddieruko Well-Known Member

13. GMK83

GMK83 Well-Known Member

No later than this time tomorrow.
  14. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ # Moderator

I'm telling you guys, I get the feeling the whole mid-Dec thing is a ploy to either:

1.) make us elated when it's wrong, little misdirection fun at corporate HQ
    2.) last minute effort to root out info leakers

ICS source code and the FCC drop within a day of each other? I really think this phone could land anytime. If they're revamping the OS, then why did Google release the ICS code in the first place? I'm not buying all this, I think we're getting the phone soon.
  15. Ninjak

Ninjak Well-Known Member

Gang, seriously, I'm sure the "1/17" was just 11/17' typoed since nothing else would make sense.
  16. dtm8119

dtm8119 Member

Sorry, should have quoted what Steven posted...

the source said from 1/17 to 12/17?
  17. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Waiting on FCC maybe?

More news.

Saturday? Me thinkth this be a holder of place and not a true date of release.
    Gandalf7 likes this.
  18. shawn487

shawn487 Well-Known Member

Is it typical for Verizon to carry accessories for a phone months ahead of release? I could see a week but a month? Especially with holiday season approaching you would think they would want the space for stuff they actually have for sale.

19. Mooem

Mooem Well-Known Member

I know someone already posted it here but...
    Galaxy Nexus inches ever closer to Verizon stores | Android Central

So we have phones en route to Verizon and they are going to sit on them for an entire month (based on Source #2's Dec. 17th)...ehh, I'm not buying it.

I should clarify that I'm not buying that actually being the day and like OTD said, it being a placeholder. Not doubting Steven's sources necessarily.
  20. clipperqb

clipperqb Well-Known Member

VZ probably feels they're doing a favor by beating their promise of "by the end of the year"
    mistermojorizi likes this.
  21. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

My hopes are always up ;)
  22. Sushibagel

Sushibagel Well-Known Member

I still think it releases this week
    EdenObscured and iowabowtech like this.
  23. Reborn58

Reborn58 Well-Known Member

Please, Verizon...release the damn phone so I don't have a heart attack reading this forum.
  24. statepenn03

statepenn03 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking the 21st online only release right now. So I will be staying up late in order to try and order it at midnight, if it's not available then I'll be up around 6 AM EST to see if I can order it then. :)
  25. cusjs

cusjs VIP Member VIP Member

sorry for my excitement won't happen again, not;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.