Ahem! Mercy..........

Advertisement
  2. TheRoosevelt

TheRoosevelt Well-Known Member

Han.

You da man.
  3. zerocool79346

zerocool79346 Well-Known Member

You're killing me. I was 100% set on going to the VZW store after class and walking out with the Rezound.
  4. Interestingman

Interestingman Well-Known Member

FWIW: I got 7 hours out of my Rezound battery today thus far before needing a charge (down to 8% on the battery). I am not using ANY kind of battery saving precautions either. I have live widgets updating as often as they can, GPS is active, brightness on auto, getting constant emails and twitter updates, and been checking the web, reading my RSS feeds, and checking this forum regularly. This is all on 4G LTE, a couple of calls and about a dozen texts in that time. I honestly thought the 1620 would be much worse. I'm pleased.
  5. mthoren68

mthoren68 Well-Known Member

How's that ledge you're on? Is there room to lay down and rest, or are you stuck standing up the whole time?
    atrain311 and BabyBlues like this.
  6. TheGuardian

TheGuardian Well-Known Member

Good gosh, this is torture...yet I can't get my eyes off this darn thread.
    rsb148 likes this.
  7. JMKosmo

JMKosmo Well-Known Member

Ask them why the Hell they don't just tell us a date for phones like Apples does?

8. Richman21

Richman21 Well-Known Member

Suggest that since VZW has caused us in this thread so much stress, we should all recieve a free Nexus tomorrow!!

JK.. I think beyond asking for a release date I can't really think of too much.
  9. Interestingman

Interestingman Well-Known Member

I'd ask you to kiss your sister for me, but that might be really weird. So I'll just ask for a polite "thank you" and a high five. :p
    atrain311 likes this.
  10. TheRoosevelt

Haha, no, please don't ask that. Don't question the man's methods, just politely ask for information about the availability of the Galaxy Nexus. That's all we need to know at this point, right?
  11. Mooem

Mooem Well-Known Member

There's only one express on my face right now....:D with a hint of caution.
  12. EKG

EKG Well-Known Member

You da man, Han. Hope is restored!!!!
    atrain311 likes this.
  13. Ninjak

Ninjak Well-Known Member

Hm. I may have the Rezound for a shorter amount of time than I thought, barring some deal-breaking bad GNex reviews.
  14. jkc120

jkc120 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Good grief!
  15. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

You and me both. I asked her "WHEN?!!" but no answer.

Regardless of what she or the Love Tunnel say, I will be the owner of a new phone by Monday. Which phone that is, who knows.

I brought a cushion with me. My legs are dangling. The breeze kicks up once in a while something fierce.
  16. dr01d3tte

dr01d3tte Well-Known Member

Hey peeps came by to check on you, sorry the Gnex release is still so unknown :(

(loving my RAZR btw)
    coach26 and drbugsmn like this.
  17. rickmla

rickmla Member

I like to think of myself as the kind of guy who appreciates hard, cold facts and hates to indulge in speculation. There's just something hypnotic about the ups and downs in this thread, though. I can't stay away.

You have to hand it to Verizon. Intentional or not, they have executed a pretty thorough viral marketing campaign. We're all on the edge of our seats, tweeting and facebooking our impassioned pleas. It reminds me of reality television, and I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this, too, has been scripted all along.

That said, VZW signed up for the Nexus (and skipped the GSII) for what they must perceive as the prestige of the device. Do we really think that they would miss out on the first wave of releases?
  18. darejer

darejer Well-Known Member

Shipping to customers? Shipping from Korea to the US? Shipping from warehouses to stores?

Even the "sources" can't agree with each other anymore!!! :)
  19. atrayn22

atrayn22 Well-Known Member

Okay I feel like I need to post the darn FCC Confidentiality Request just so everyone can stop drawing poor conclusions from it.

See below. Disregard the "permanent" confidential list as you'll never see those released. Pay attention to the "short term" (defined by 180 days in this request) documents. NONE of those documents are among those released. Therefore these documents were released as a result of the approval only.

-They were not released "early" at the request of anybody.
    -Today does not mark 180 days from anything related to the Galaxy Nexus.

Let's please lay the FCC discussion to rest at this point other than to say "Bravo, it passed. Too bad this tells us next to nothing about the release date."

https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/eas/GetApplicationAttachment.html?id=1574404
  20. eddie33081

eddie33081 Well-Known Member

lol @ this thread..
  21. Ninjak

Ninjak Well-Known Member

Heck, I'm still going after work today. ;)
  22. dr01d3tte

dr01d3tte Well-Known Member

23. WalmartSecurity

WalmartSecurity Well-Known Member

It's almost like VZW is playing Roller Coaster Tycoon. I just hope Big Red plays nicer than I did...
  24. TheRoosevelt

O.O

It all makes sense. IT ALL MAKES SENSE.
    Verizon wants to sell this phone, but they don't want to spend money on marketing. So what do they do? They use us. Our tweets and facebook messages and forum posts and blog posts are building the hype. We are their pawns :eek:
    This is like Soylent Green level revelation right here.

/starts laughing hysterically

I think I've finally cracked. I'm no longer sane. That much is clear. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.