***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

I've got an idea, folks.

Let's each tell 10 people that the RAZR rocks and is a must-have device, and that we just heard that the Nexus is a POS!!

Let's get these garbage phones moving so that they can give us the Nexus already!

OPERATION RAZR BURN
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. pcriz

pcriz Well-Known Member

For all they know you bought the product with every intention of keeping it. Use the head phones all you want, what if they were the deal break in the whole purchase.. I say use em, all their gonna do is scrap them and someone will get your phone as a refurb with NO head phones.
  3. naknc

naknc Active Member

Tired of waiting. Rented a ReZound today, unless no GNEX until after the extended return period expires.
  4. Rrrracer

Rrrracer Well-Known Member

5. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Uh huh.

And you want this in the next day, right?

Because this crowd is looking plenty willing to me right now. :eek: :cool:
    Highwayman and OfTheDamned like this.
  6. Cincybearcatfan

Cincybearcatfan Well-Known Member

Well if a few emails got me through to the office of the president with a phine call, imagine what THOUSANDS from this forum would do. At the worst, you MAY get an extra $50 off of the Gnex when it comes out. If what he says is true and it comes out pricing in the $299 price range then I will get my Gnex for under $200.

Everyone email tonight and see if we can't convince them to bump it up a bit. If you are going to harass someone, stop doing it at the bottom rung of the ladder with CSRs and in store managers. Let the top know how you feel. They are the decision makers after all.
    Trooper, Namrak and drbugsmn like this.
  7. Rrrracer

Rrrracer Well-Known Member

Ready, willing, and able, Sir!
    EarlyMon likes this.
  8. TheRoosevelt

TheRoosevelt Well-Known Member

I also don't want them to regret taking your call though. Then in two years, when we're waiting for our next dream phone, they'll be like "no, don't talk to them. Remember when we called one of them and then our phone lines went down for hours? Yeah, don't talk to them"

So I dunno.
    Mr. Link, dawnierae and kg6epf like this.
  9. crt134

crt134 Well-Known Member

The whole "shipping to warehouses soon" stuff is lending more credibility to the 28th date that was stated last night by that Lance guy. Going to take a little time to get them to the warehouses and then out to stores.
  10. brain85

brain85 Well-Known Member

So if I got a rezound today, I can just return it when the nexus comes out no problem? Or do I have to return it and then wait a few days for my upgrade to reappear on my Verizon account?
  11. Interestingman

Interestingman Well-Known Member

Is the president's email address posted somewhere?
  12. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Hmmmm.

I liked it better when you were just going to get the Rezound. :p
  13. Crashumbc

Crashumbc Well-Known Member

If this does go on till mid Dec. it'll beat the Dinc thread...
    EarlyMon likes this.
  14. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

I can neither read nor mod that fast my friend.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  15. shawn487

shawn487 Well-Known Member

lol the exact reason why I am not shaving my beard off till next November 2012
  16. Ninjak

Ninjak Well-Known Member

When I returned my Bionic in-store and canceled my RAZR preorder, my upgrade was back instantaneously.
  17. Cincybearcatfan

Yeah, that's why I didn't post the full phone number. I figured if you want the number, you gotta send the emails. ;)
  18. Highwayman

Highwayman VIP Member VIP Member

Unfortunately that could back-fire and cause them to postpone even longer since the phones are selling....
    EarlyMon likes this.
  19. IgnatiusXIX

IgnatiusXIX Well-Known Member

So I'm thinking 21st at the earliest. Possibly a week after
  20. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Got a link to the original post with emails and what people are sending?

I don't mind sending a few emails out tonight.
  21. Mooem

Mooem Well-Known Member

Hmm...Just speculating, but how about shipped to warehouses this week and then soft launch/direct fill next week (web only or telesales), followed by a store release the week after that?
  22. Cincybearcatfan

See above.
  23. EKG

EKG Well-Known Member

Wow this thread moves so fast I don't even read all these posts anymore....I just scroll til I see a post with a bunch of thanks so I know it is relevant information.
  24. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

This is when having a couple undead minions would come in handy
  25. Richman21

Richman21 Well-Known Member

Speculation... Preorder date 11/17, shipping on 11/21 and in store 11/25? 28?. That could fit the shipping to warehouse timeframe and it meets a previous leak.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.