1. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

From a 20 lb. ball of fur, yes. :D

2. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Heya Reborn! Didn't miss a whole lot.... same ole :cool:
  3. themanchild

themanchild Well-Known Member

Got a Razr....its so nice! Will I return for the Nexus (assuming it comes out in 14 days)...The world may never know
  4. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Thought all dogs feet do....sometimes even the entire dog when not bathed in a while! Well my rescue does anyway ;-)

And I love me some Free-toes!
    dawnierae likes this.
  5. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I'm not saying the phone will be released on 12/17, but if it is, this thread will indeed get to be the #1 all-time thread. We can be happy about that, can't we.
  6. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Sweet! Enjoy that l33t thinness!
  7. dawnierae

dawnierae Well-Known Member

Steven, I truly love your "glass is half full" outlook. But I'm having a hard time thinking a 12/17 release is something to be happy about considering all the November banter we've tossed about. :(
    harpua likes this.
  8. steevo1

steevo1 Well-Known Member

I wondered also. I googled "Samsung Mob!lers" and found this page: (among others) Samsung Mob!lers Proving to be a Huge Success
    BobF, drandrew18 and jbdan like this.
  9. zerocool79346

zerocool79346 Well-Known Member

Haha I wish I could say yes, but I will be gone from this area of the forum long before December 17th.
    woodraskam likes this.
  10. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

You better not be :p

Yes we can be happy about the #1 spot and much much more
  11. Reborn58

Reborn58 Well-Known Member

Anyone else thinking if cm9 comes out before the gnex they will wait for quad core and enjoy ics on their current device until next year?
  12. 2003vstrom

2003vstrom Well-Known Member

did you just get it today? if so you have until jan 9 2012 to exchange it I just bought the HTC REZ and should be here tomorrow, so I have until jan 9 to return it :D aslong there is no damage
  13. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

I heard 2 months for CM9 last night on XDA. I can see it happening sooner though. No my Inc has had a good life and I'm not interested in a quad core for my phone. SGN it is and will be!
  14. drandrew18

drandrew18 Well-Known Member

Haha!! Thats me in the centre at the back of that photo!! I am the one in the blue top with white stripes right in front of the revolving doors at Samsung UK HQ in Chertsey. Havent seen that photo in ages! Thanks for sharing that link!
    BobF, RadYOacTiVe and steevo1 like this.
  15. zerocool79346

zerocool79346 Well-Known Member

If I still had an Inc? For sure. However, I'm using a borrowed (from VZW actually) Continuum and it has no aftermarket dev support whatsoever. Plus I'm nervous with continuing to use a phone that puts me in debt to VZW. So basically, I have to get one of these 3 and right now I'm leaning towards the Rezound, but we'll see what the rest of the week looks like.
  16. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Seriously? And I was going to ask you if you were in that picture, but figured there are a ton of members and might have been a fatuous query to ask of you :p
    drandrew18 likes this.
  17. lickwidravr

lickwidravr Well-Known Member

its actually january 15th, i posted earlier about it. got the information from a supervisor. the verizon website will change soon to reflect the 15th of january as the end of the holiday return policy.
    GalaxyNexus and 2003vstrom like this.
  18. muscal

muscal Well-Known Member

Thank you for the clarity. I did jump the gun a bit. I was just trying to weed out trolls. Glad you're on board with us. Can't wait to hear your review. Sorry, again.
  19. jasaero

jasaero Well-Known Member

My wife got a Charge and I stuck with my OG until I lost it and now I use her retired OG. I even TOLD her I was waiting for way more awesome phones than the Charge, but she was tired of using the OG and impatient for a new shiny gadget.
  20. drandrew18

Haha not at all. I have been a Samsung Mob!ler since the beginning. There are lots more of us now though. There should be an intake again in the summer. There are different programmes in many countries around the globe - a new one has just started in India - there are more countries coming online all of the time.
  21. Sushibagel

Sushibagel Well-Known Member

I think CM9 will probably make my OG Droid implode due to too much ICS Greatness. So its kinda out of the question for me. But the Rezound is starting to looking more and more tempting by the day. I don't think I will make it past December 12th.
  22. 2003vstrom

2003vstrom Well-Known Member

sweet thanks
  23. drandrew18

No problem! I would have been very sceptical too! Let me know if there is anything you want me to video / blog / screen capture etc. I am not one of the most technical of the Mob!lers but there's 6 of us getting the device early and I can ask around to get answers if I dont have them!
    BobF, muscal, steevo1 and 1 other person like this.
  24. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Oh thank you! I didn't want to offend anyone by saying just that!

Good call! You have a large target on you now. And I don't miss. :D

Welcome to the crazy club!

I'm just gonna trip him, k. He'll be ok.

I wondered which one of you was gonna be first up with a comment

Welcome! Please be sure to take all meds to help with the manic ups and downs.

That's for quitters! We are riding this to the end

I am finally caught up. It's kind of like ocean waves in here...rolling back and forth, leaving some foam behind, sometimes violent, sometimes peaceful but always moving.
    breadnatty08 likes this.
  25. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

So I can see your side completely, however, my wife is happy to have my tricked out DInc 2. We both started with LG Ally's and I quickly rooted and ROM'd our phones, finally maximizing her phone with Velocity ROM v1.2 recently. But one can only live with Froyo for so long. I was able to grab a DInc by adding a 3rd line October 2010, went through multiple warranty replacements (battery, speaker and reboot issues) before Verizon ran out and dropped a DInc 2 into my hands. FFC and perfectly functional CyanogenMod, coupled with the likelihood of CyanogenMod ICS has her content with this hand-me-down. I get your point, I really do, but it is a case by case situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.