***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Last Updated: 2011-12-15 17:55:59
  1. IgnatiusXIX

IgnatiusXIX Well-Known Member

Han, did I miss a post of yours or something? I thought your sister just told you NOT to buy the Rezound because our Nexus' were coming "soon"?

Advertisement
  2. Namrak

Namrak Well-Known Member

The fact that they are updating their site during the evening/night hours bodes well for a quick release. I'm still leaning towards a 17-21st release date. No doubt in my mind...well ok fine some doubt but I assure you I have a good feeling about the 17th-21st.

The thing that makes the SGN so awesome is that it cpuld be available now/very soon. If it's available in a month or two it won't be nearly as worth it. tech moves too fast.
  3. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

They often tweet stupid stuff like that. Basically they're saying "Ok, we're done for the the day, see you tomorrow to answer more of your support questions!"

I don't think it means anything, unfortunately.
  4. vandyman

vandyman Well-Known Member

Agreed.:)
  5. th0r615

th0r615 Well-Known Member

Well its several hours before the event... like 9 hours before. Hoping I wake up to a release date.

Still waiting for my sleeping pills to work...
  6. Reborn58

Reborn58 Well-Known Member

7. scottg96

scottg96 Well-Known Member

8. jkc120

jkc120 Well-Known Member

s/wife/sister

but yeah...that was the last I heard. But "soon" is quite a nebulous timeframe heh
  9. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

I'm not giving you a hard time, look at verizons site and you will see certified pre owned phones (aka refurbs).
  10. woodraskam

woodraskam Well-Known Member

Alright, I'm done for the night. I just hope I get to post "Oops, I crapped my pants" in here tomorrow.
  11. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

No, that was my sister, and she told me not to buy it because Verizon's warehouses were getting their shipments in really soon.

But she can't tell me (I'm not sure she even knows) when we can expect a release. Who knows if Verizon will decide to sit on the inventory for 4 weeks while their precious RAZRs try to get adopted into new homes.

And as I mentioned earlier, my Droid is *****ing out. Not sure how long I can hold out, literally.

My sister has offered to send me her Blackberry. But it's a Blackberry. :confused:

Edit: That's weird. My word got asterisked, although I don't think it was a bad word. So I'll just say my Droid is crapping out.
  12. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

I think it's doubtful. Verizon Support wouldn't be announcing a pre order anyway. It would be the Verizon Wireless tweet account.
  13. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

g'nite raskam
  14. crt134

crt134 Well-Known Member

I got a good laugh at her being called his wife :D
  15. brain85

brain85 Well-Known Member

16. TheRoosevelt

TheRoosevelt Well-Known Member

Hmm, yeah, you're probably right. Still, though, the fact that they've been doing some behind the scenes work on the website is a good sign. They haven't added a placeholder page for the Nexus yet...
    Since we now know that Verizon's "code" for the Nexus is 5801, when they finally announce it, its page will show up here
    rafier likes this.
  17. nbajam

nbajam Well-Known Member

jimbo1mcm likes this.
  18. nj02vette

nj02vette Well-Known Member

On her blackberry, there will be a picture of her playing with her new GNex, sticking her tongue out at you. :D
    Highwayman likes this.
  19. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

We came (to work) we saw (questions/customers) we conquered (answered them). Just another work day maybe
  20. IgnatiusXIX

IgnatiusXIX Well-Known Member

Yeah sorry. I edited my comment. Confusing people and their family members... spending too much time staring at this scree ;) My Droid is in the same boat man. Three plus battery pulls a day. Lags, freezes, crashes all the friggin time. But i'll use it until the screen becomes 100% unresponsive before I buy something I'm not totally convinced that I want... and want for the duration of a 2yr contract. Hang in there man. We're sailin' in the same boat.
  21. owen sixteen

owen sixteen Well-Known Member

I just take that tweet as they came into work today, they saw peoples questions, they answered them and they are done for the night and we get to see them again tomorrow at 7.
    jbdan likes this.
  22. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

23. owen sixteen

nija'd by jbdan
  24. zerocool79346

zerocool79346 Well-Known Member

VZW twitter thing means nothing. Just when they will be available again tomorrow. The website stuff is much more interesting, though searching for Nexus still doesn't take you to the email page like it did for the Rezound a few days before that was released. The testman site hasn't been updated in quite awhile, I don't think its going to have anything.
  25. owen sixteen

oh boy...browser issues...not trying to jack my post count up...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.